Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [24th - 27th August 2018]

fez

fez

Caporegime
This really hasn't been as bad as all you are making out. I know that a lot of you seem to enjoy watching United play more than your own team so that you can all talk about how rubbish we are but its getting a bit sad now.

Don
This really hasn't been as bad as all you are making out. I know that a lot of you seem to enjoy watching United play more than your own team so that you can all talk about how rubbish we are but its getting a bit sad now.
:D

I was commenting on both sides, not just Utd. And sorry but it's been rubbish - neither side has been able to string a few passes together and any chances/half chances have come about as a result of mistakes from the other side.

Soldato

Both teams have been awful... So many misplaced passes. For two of the best few teams in the country, its been shocking.

Back
Top Bottom