FIFA 19

Soldato
That’s very fair point, yeah the market crash sees to start earlier every year; I think I remember it being mid-November on 17 that lots of people started selling their more expensive players ready for TOTY packs.

Last years "crash" was earlier because people were unsure when TOTY due to Ufea changing the time of the awards or splitting them.

Soldato
Have the teams for Hybrid league 9 and full squad. Just need to spend some time getting loyalty through the glitch. May have overspent a bit on the 11 man squad for Argentinians :D

Soldato
Stupid question alert - how do I get the players name above the player (player being the virtual football player) I can get it to do with the power bar but I want just players name.

Used to do it with all the other FIFA's but this year my settings haven't ported over.

Caporegime
Can’t find a decent keeper for my EPL team. Lloris is dog ****, literally can’t save anything. De Gea and Ter Stegen are the only ones who actually play to their ratings for me. Can’t afford the first and the latter doesn’t fit my squad unfortunately.

Driven shot is so annoying now. Player keeps chipping the ball even though I’m holding both. ****ing ridiculously stupid control layout.

Sick of players like Mané taking heavy touches every time you’re through on goal or one on one with a defender. Then you just get some inhuman auto-lunge block by the AI.
Absolutely love my TOTW Cech. Favourite player in my team. Absolute rock at times.

Caporegime
Stupid question alert - how do I get the players name above the player (player being the virtual football player) I can get it to do with the power bar but I want just players name.

Used to do it with all the other FIFA's but this year my settings haven't ported over.

ItsI in settings player indicator change it to name from number.

First thing ido so I know who is on the ball

Caporegime
I find it pretty easy to know who’s on the ball just by appearance and position. Fellaini’s unmistakeable :p

Depends on what camera view you use and the players. I know it was said in jest. But it makes a big difference as I use a more zoomed out view so I can ping the ball up the park or to the sides where the space is and cans see who on the park has space easier, etc.

It's not great for dribbling but I play on a 55" screen which helps.

Soldato
ItsI in settings player indicator change it to name from number.

First thing ido so I know who is on the ball

Thanks Sonny but if I change HUD = Indicator and then player indicator = show Player name I get the silly power bar indicator as well which I don't want. You could do it on other Fifa's. Setting used to import across using hospitality setting or something.

Caporegime
Thanks Sonny but if I change HUD = Indicator and then player indicator = show Player name I get the silly power bar indicator as well which I don't want. You could do it on other Fifa's. Setting used to import across using hospitality setting or something.

i don't get that silly bar. i'm not at home to see my settings. but keep on playing about you are nearly there.

Soldato
Anyone qualify for WL? The points needed is too big for the games I play during the week. It might be a once in a month appearance at this rate for me.
Although I'm happy enough with SB and Rivals

Back
Top Bottom