1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FIFA 19

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by Andybtsn, Jun 9, 2018.

1. Andybtsn

Don

It's that time of the year again...

September 28th it's out and has a Champions League mode, woooo....

I'm hoping they pull something out of the bag this year, I was underwhelmed with 18's release and considering the rebel of pros and so forth they need to sort their **** out. I need a good football game again to play :(

2. Jimbeam3678

Capodecina

I have to confess your original thoughts on 18 from preview events was meh - you were correct and (Insert Duncan Bannatyne voice) for that reason I'm OUT! EA aren't getting another £ from me.

3. Kenai

Capodecina

A Champions League mode seems a bit of waste of time / hype given everyone just plays FUT anyway.

Surely it's nothing more than a reskinned 'World Cup Mode'? Except it probably wouldn't have the FUT element of the World Cup mode.

4. Jimbeam3678

Capodecina

They don't need more features, just sort the gameplay out. Consistent lag compensation, less automated defending and remove the many many bugs.

5. Soulja

Capodecina

Fix the gameplay and stop robbing people in FUT. Give people a chance to actually get a decent team without having to spends thousands of pounds.

6. Goody_GTI

Wise Guy

Just sounds like something else to boost Ronaldo’s ego

Agree with the above, they need to sort the basics

That said will probably pre order it later :D

7. BowdonUK

Hitman

I don't understand how this is considered a reveal of fifa 19. It looks nothing different than 18.

The champions league mode will just be like the world cup mode they just added for free in 18.

Until they start saying what is difference between 19 and 18 then there is no point in upgrading.

8. Quinnaay

Soldato

Looks nothing different to what we've already got. I can see it literally just adding a champion's league tournament in every mode and a few minor tweaks. If they sort out the gameplay which they seem to be emphasizing and saying how they've listened to the player base we might have a good game. But it's £A after all, no doubt buy it, but not be spending much like this year if it's same **** different day.

9. Jimbeam3678

Capodecina

Problem I have with it is when 18 was released the game was fantastic bar the goalkeepers. Then the patches came .... along with the inconsistent gameplay:(

10. xraycat87

Hitman

If we treat the world cup mode as a form of beta for fifa 19, keeps have improved big time.

11. ree

Hitman

i'll pre order next month at some point. i'll expect the usual fifa of one game play to start then it switched soon after plus they'll get the usual 30 quid to get my club started.

12. Iron-man

Hitman

I May buy the game but I will not be investing any other money into Ultimate team etc will just play and see where that takes me

13. Milkybk

Soldato

I’ve definitely heard you say this before. :p

14. RobDogDog

Wise Guy

I just want a chemistry+ card in FUT. I hate that you get penalised for actually making your UT.

15. Goody_GTI

Wise Guy

16. Soulja

Capodecina

I love how every year EA makes out its adding loads of new gameplay mechanics but it always plays pretty much the same.

17. Jony27

Soldato

Think it's time to make a jump again since I only played '18 for 2? months.

18. Milkybk

Soldato

Always will be because we all buy it regardless of how little effort they’ve put in, same as the COD series unfortunately (although haven’t played that since first MW). They know most people will get it just because they love football.

19. The Running Man

Caporegime

Packweight I'm out..

20. Gman

Mobster

Not sure this time round. Fifa18 in the end just felt too easy. gave up online play due to the scripting. Tried PES when the price dropped. its different, but the difficulty setting are way off. you go from easy to unbeatable in one jump which kills it.