YLshjn.jpg

iQFSBr.jpg

StCdBY.jpg

cjedDq.jpg

Fk6kmm.jpg

2hXZDn.jpg

Associate
Initial impressions are good.
Driving position is low, auto box is very smooth and seems to change sensibly.
The sound ... personally I would like more V6 "growl", but it sounds ok.
Initial build quality looks good - no paint defects that I could find, door shut-lines all good. No squeaks or rattles.
Interior is a pleasant place to be - not up to Audi interior standards, but there's nothing nasty that I can find.
Harmon Kardon sound system is on a par with some Jag systems I have listened to. But then again, I'm relatively ancient, so probably not the best judge of that.

Just leaning on the right pedal at 50% causes it to go zooming off, so I have no idea what full bore on this thing would be like.

14 year old daughter says it is "sick".
Is that a good thing?

Last edited:
Soldato
I hate the big plastic monstrosities they stick over most modern engines. I'd rather see the engine and have it easily accessible :/

Surely they must be detrimental to cooling as well.

Associate
I hate the big plastic monstrosities they stick over most modern engines. I'd rather see the engine and have it easily accessible :/
Surely they must be detrimental to cooling as well.

Accessibility looks kind of okay on this, assuming you remove the "covers" from underneath the car first.
Underneath that top cover is fuel injection gubbins - I don't think cooling is affected either way, because the cylinder heads are further down and to the sides.
Cover pops off with a firm tug.
Turbos are really quite low down, to either side of the engine at the bottom of the exhaust manifolds.

Top cover should more correctly say "Turbos" anyway :)

Back
Top Bottom