Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4, Xbox and PC Hopefully)

Soldato
I sold mine for a bargain then @ £100

Well yeah its a gamble with fleabay, also we dont know if the higher sold ones didnt have friends bidding to push up prices.

I am tempted but If I got the 350 ps4 pro package with this game, and then only sold my ps4 for 100 I wouldnt be happy. If I sold for 150 I would be feeling a bit down still as well so need to think about it. As I think 200 would be quite lucky deffo not a given.

Associate
I ordered both the game and game guide from Game. Just before 2pm the postman turned up with just the guide so I won't get the game until Sat or worse Mon pm (If that is the case then I will refuse delivery and get a refund). I do not use the Game shops and from now on I will not be using them for online orders. I got two e-mails from them on Thu stating that I would be getting both delivered on Fri. I stopped using Amazon because of their very poor delivery times and haven't used them in the past six months.

Soldato
These sort of games should be a marathon, not a sprint.

It would be quite interesting to have a poll, as to which console we are all playing it on, is that possible?

I take my time in these type of games, admiring the surroundings as I go, even at the start of this game it took me a good 5 minutes or more just to get to the next story part as I was just trotting along slowly.

Back
Top Bottom