Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4, Xbox and PC Hopefully)

Associate
10 minutes left on my install. Put data disc in and went out expecting it to be ready for when I got back. Nope please insert play disc, another hour install :o

Peroni open and thumbs at the ready!

Caporegime
Because my SE hasn't turned up today and I want to play the game today. Of course the easiest option is to just wait and hope it arrives tomorrow.

I think I get what you mean but you would have to open the special edition to get the special edition download codes as they're different, seems to me the easy thing to do would be to buy the special edition today and return the one that arrives later.

edit: you might be right I think the special edition download codes are inside the cardboard box and not the plastic case. The way you worded it originally "return the standard version inside the special edition box" it sounded like you were going to return the special edition with the standard game bought separately inside it. :p

Last edited:
Caporegime
Just failed a train hijack, I can't free aim for toffee.. Would have been different if I had a rifle!

I've heard the shooting is a bit dodgy. One guy said do this to improve it...

For aim:
Turn aim acceleration all the way up
Turn dead zone all the way down to minimise lag

For character movement:
Change control scheme to 'standard FPS'
Set run to toggle

Soldato
interestingly original ps4 seem to be holding good resale value, I was surprised to see a ps4 pro with this game can be had for 350 notes, and whilst people are selling original ps4s with no games or addons for 200 notes so I could get a ps4 pro with this game for a net cost of 150 notes.

Soldato
Lol, just got into a random encounter between two guys fighting, one of them was invincible and after 5 mins of me punching, stabbing and shooting him he eventually finished me off! Buggy!

Soldato
interestingly original ps4 seem to be holding good resale value, I was surprised to see a ps4 pro with this game can be had for 350 notes, and whilst people are selling original ps4s for 200 notes so I could get a ps4 pro with this game for a net cost of 150 notes.

*checks on calculator*

Yep, you're definitely right, 150 notes to change.

Caporegime
Just had a blast for an hour, obviously early days and a lot of linear/hand holding but it looks incredible (1X), I can already tell this is going to be something special.

Soldato
inconsistent sale prices

But some have gone for 150-210 with no games

That 165 with 9 games is one of the worse deals for the seller. there is more better ones than worse ones.

Back
Top Bottom