Bombs sent to Obama, Clintons & CNN

Caporegime
Fake dossier with fake info to start a fake investigation to frame Trump and overturn the 2016 election
Fake 36 year old sexual assault accusations
Fake outrage
Fake polls
Fake heritage (Elizabeth Warren)
Fake victim narrative
Fake yearbook
Fake birth certificate
Fake cutting off people who disagree with their narrative
Fake news reports pretending to be airing in two locations
Fake flood water dramatization
Fake confirmation protests
Fake caravan mobs
Fake press briefing outrage
Fake victim bombings in Syria

Fake bombs sent to the fake news and fake politicans? Sounds very likely.
You forgot to add Fake President/World Statesman.

Commissario
I still can't understand how these things went through the system with out and other label or stamps.

From what pictures I've seen of the packages they're no worse than some of the stuff I've had delivered from Ebay sellers, and if you're talking about the stamps being cancelled, that often doesn't happen if stuff is posted via letter box, it may be different in the US, but I often receive mail that hasn't had stamps cancelled fully/well even on letters/cards (where it's meant to be done automatically by the sorting machines), I suspect because it's a low priority especially for odd shaped packages where it's got to be done completely by hand which means if it's not handed in at the post office it's likely to miss the only real chance to have the stamps properly cancelled), and with modern stamps which are often self sticking which makes it harder to reuse even if not cancelled.
Also does anyone else remember when RM first introduced self stick stamps here and for about 6-12 months they had been made with a coating that meant the watermarks to cancel them didn't take....

Soldato
From what pictures I've seen of the packages they're no worse than some of the stuff I've had delivered from Ebay sellers, and if you're talking about the stamps being cancelled, that often doesn't happen if stuff is posted via letter box, it may be different in the US, but I often receive mail that hasn't had stamps cancelled fully/well even on letters/cards (where it's meant to be done automatically by the sorting machines), I suspect because it's a low priority especially for odd shaped packages where it's got to be done completely by hand which means if it's not handed in at the post office it's likely to miss the only real chance to have the stamps properly cancelled), and with modern stamps which are often self sticking which makes it harder to reuse even if not cancelled.
Also does anyone else remember when RM first introduced self stick stamps here and for about 6-12 months they had been made with a coating that meant the watermarks to cancel them didn't take....

I'm talking about internal US post, not eBay international post.

When ever I have sent things from one state to another, it always get stamped.
In Florida they stamp\label the letter\parcel right in front of you.

Associate

All this Video does it show you TRUMP MESSING ABOUT AND HAVING A JOKE WITH THE CROWD! Non of what he is saying encourages violence..........

Fed up with these S n o w flakes ! He will 100% get another 4 years as most of us on this planet total get him! & understand what he stands for.......... My opinion but times have changed ! Hence why Brexit happened and why he also become the President to the biggest nation on earth.

Soldato
All this Video does it show you TRUMP MESSING ABOUT AND HAVING A JOKE WITH THE CROWD! Non of what he is saying encourages violence..........

Fed up with these xxxxxxxxxxx ! He will 100% get another 4 years as most of us on this planet total get him! & understand what he stands for.......... My opinion but times have changed ! Hence why Brexit happened and why he also become the President to the biggest nation on earth.

Whilst your righteous fury is admirable to the real people and not the sheeple, circumventing the filters of banned words is generally frowned upon. So you may want to edit.

Caporegime

Fed up with these xxxxxxx ! He will 100% get another 4 years as most of us on this planet total get him! & understand what he stands for.......... My opinion but times have changed ! Hence why Brexit happened and why he also become the President to the biggest nation on earth.

Yeah, but also, you are wrong.

Caporegime

Fed up with these S n o w flakes ! He will 100% get another 4 years as most of us on this planet total get him! & understand what he stands for.......... My opinion but times have changed ! Hence why Brexit happened and why he also become the President to the biggest nation on earth.

Most? Presumably you haven’t been keeping up with all the surveys. The only countries were he’s more popular than unpopular are Russia and a couple of other states. He’s pretty universally despised by the majority of people in the western world.

You are in the minority, don’t forget that.

It’s probably worth pointing out that even in the US election that got him elected more people voted for the other major candidate than him...

Back
Top Bottom