Bombs sent to Obama, Clintons & CNN

Soldato
I'm going to retreat to my far left bunker and plot some plots within plots to destabilise the right by destabilising the left and blaming the right for the plot to destabilise the left whereas it's all a ruse wrapped within an enigma to actually make everyone vote for our new Zebra overlords. Or some such plan.

Caporegime
Fake dossier with fake info to start a fake investigation to frame Trump and overturn the 2016 election
Fake 36 year old sexual assault accusations
Fake outrage
Fake polls
Fake heritage (Elizabeth Warren)
Fake victim narrative
Fake yearbook
Fake birth certificate
Fake cutting off people who disagree with their narrative
Fake news reports pretending to be airing in two locations
Fake flood water dramatization
Fake confirmation protests
Fake caravan mobs
Fake press briefing outrage
Fake victim bombings in Syria

Fake bombs sent to the fake news and fake politicans? Sounds very likely.

Look at these words. Look at them and marvel :D

Soldato
Operation Northwoods. The US were prepared to kill it's own civilians, blaming it on Cuba then using it to justify a war against them.

But OCUK told me false flags is a term Alex Jones invented!

Soldato
I'm going to retreat to my far left bunker and plot some plots within plots to destabilise the right by destabilising the left and blaming the right for the plot to destabilise the left whereas it's all a ruse wrapped within an enigma to actually make everyone vote for our new Zebra overlords. Or some such plan.

Ejecting at derp factor 1 will turn your brain into candyfloss and your lips will fall off.

Soldato
I can see deep state shills posting in this thread right now, they are astroturfing everywhere to try and claim this fake bomb was sent by a trump supporter.

v17mw9musbu11.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Ejecting at derp factor 1 will turn your brain into candyfloss and your lips will fall off.

It's just getting so Machiavellian in here that I think it's now unfalsifiable that the Iluminati have ordered this false flag under the direction of our invisible alien overlords and their infallible psychic dominance.

Soldato
It's just getting so Machiavellian in here that I think it's now unfalsifiable that the Iluminati have ordered this false flag under the direction of our invisible alien overlords and their infallible psychic dominance.

Haha. *checks newts oxygen supply* :D

Caporegime

Lol just lol, best laugh I’ve had all day:p.

That’s just simply brilliant.

Caporegime
Never ever any violence from the left, no sir, all tin foul hat nonsense isn’t it.

Idiots.
Ahh how nice our very own forum tin foiler calling people idiots...pointing a finger at others is all well and good until you look down and see 3 fingers pointing at yourself...no need to say anymore.

Fake dossier with fake info to start a fake investigation to frame Trump and overturn the 2016 election
Fake 36 year old sexual assault accusations
Fake outrage
Fake polls
Fake heritage (Elizabeth Warren)
Fake victim narrative
Fake yearbook
Fake birth certificate
Fake cutting off people who disagree with their narrative
Fake news reports pretending to be airing in two locations
Fake flood water dramatization
Fake confirmation protests
Fake caravan mobs
Fake press briefing outrage
Fake victim bombings in Syria

Fake bombs sent to the fake news and fake politicans? Sounds very likely.

You need to be sectioned off for your own safety :/.

Soldato
Speed diminishing. Dense, possibly nebulous, region detected. More power required to maintain derp factor.

Scotty, suspend non-essential systems, redirect power to derp drive 1 and prepare derp drive 2 for warm up sequence.

We must break through.

Soldato
Only violence is coming from leftwing nutjobs, instigated by Democrat politicians.

Obama: "Get in their face"
Maxine Waters: "If you see anybody from that cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. You push back on them. Tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere!"
Ed Holder: "When they go low, we kick them"
Hillary Clinton: "Civility can start again when Democrats take The House and or The Senate"
Joe Biden: "I'd beat the hell out of Trump"
Loretta Lynch: "We need more blood on the streets"
Pelosi: "When we take over, those who don’t share our views, will suffer “Collateral Damage”
Brennan: "Trump commited treason"

Back
Top Bottom