Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4, Xbox and PC Hopefully)

Associate
The amount of times an NPC will tell you to hurry up is ridiculous... I'M GOING AS FAST AS THE GAME WILL ALLOW ME!! Best one is in camp when Dutch tells you we have to get somewhere quickly but it makes you walk slowly, all the while Dutch is shouting 'are you joining us or not?'

I just rescued someone who had been kidnapped and she was tuied up on a horse. When I killed the kidnapper she starts shouting "well aren't you gonna untie me?" Yes I am. I have to wait for the stupidly long animations to play out. Its not my fault!

When you rescue these people they don't even say thank you, they tend to run of screaming. I am guessing this is because when you remove them from the horse you basically throw them on the floor lol.

Associate
I just rescued someone who had been kidnapped and she was tuied up on a horse. When I killed the kidnapper she starts shouting "well aren't you gonna untie me?" Yes I am. I have to wait for the stupidly long animations to play out. Its not my fault!

I did that but the horse ran off and I couldn’t catch it. Probably just a skeleton on the back of a horse by now.

Soldato
When you rescue these people they don't even say thank you, they tend to run of screaming. I am guessing this is because when you remove them from the horse you basically throw them on the floor lol.
I have noticed that actually. The amount of arms that I have definitely 100% broken throughout the game... Even your friends you just toss on the floor with no care whatsoever:D

Caporegime
Can someone who has finished chapter 6 please let me know if side missions remain after completing the chapter? Im concentrating on the story but wouldn't mind going back and doing the side missions afterwards, use spoiler tags if needs be.

Soldato
Can someone who has finished chapter 6 please let me know if side missions remain after completing the chapter? Im concentrating on the story but wouldn't mind going back and doing the side missions afterwards, use spoiler tags if needs be.

As far as I can tell, they all do. Except the one I mentioned earlier at the top right of the map and
the penelope Braithwaite one was gone. I didn't respond when she sent you the letter. It was gone during the epilogue. All others seem to be still there. Even the mayor of Saint Denis one which I was surprised about.

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Top tip from me.

Get the legendary Buck done ASAP, you can craft a special talisman thingy at the fence that gives you a bit of a buffer/boost on your pelt conditions when your shoot them. In some cases a headshot will boost a “good” creature into a “perfect” when you skin it.

I found my legendary buck on the western edge of the map just above the organ retail site.
I'd like to see a video of a 2 star becoming a 3, no one else has seen this happen. A 1 star to a 2, yes, and totally useless in the process.

For anyone who's finished the game and isn't interested in online, CEX are paying £40 for the game. £42 for voucher.

Soldato
I'd like to see a video of a 2 star becoming a 3, no one else has seen this happen. A 1 star to a 2, yes, and totally useless in the process.

For anyone who's finished the game and isn't interested in online, CEX are paying £40 for the game. £42 for voucher.

I didn't think mine was working immediately, however I booted up the game the other day and had a few 2 star pelts be perfect upon pick up. I think it must be some sort of random chance - but havent tested it really.

Soldato
I didn't think mine was working immediately, however I booted up the game the other day and had a few 2 star pelts be perfect upon pick up. I think it must be some sort of random chance - but havent tested it really.

I knew I wasn't imagining it , in my sleep deprived state :)
Cheers for confirming Tibbz2

Associate
I’ve had 2 star turn in to 3 with a headshot and also had 3 star stay a 3 star despite using a gun instead of arrows so that’s made some kills easier.

Caporegime
Top tip from me.

Get the legendary Buck done ASAP, you can craft a special talisman thingy at the fence that gives you a bit of a buffer/boost on your pelt conditions when your shoot them. In some cases a headshot will boost a “good” creature into a “perfect” when you skin it.

I found my legendary buck on the western edge of the map just above the organ retail site.

Except the games bugged for me and I can't do the Buck hunt :/

Back
Top Bottom