**** The Official Google Pixel 3 Thread ****

Soldato
What's wrong with the audio?

Mic quality on video recordings is terrible, speakers are not balanced and create hiss/distortion, the phone vibrates at med/high volumes, ram management restarting apps (fix incoming soon from google), battery life issues

I'm also reading bluetooth issues on the forums LOL seroiusly? still?

Associate
Who said their CS was good? I had reason to return my original Pixel twice, and thought it was terrible service both times.
I'm wondering that myself now, I'm sure I read somewhere their support was good.. Oh well, live and learn, whether CPW would have been better I'm not sure.

Soldato
Dpd have taken the yodel crown. Said they tried to deliver today. Lies! I was working from home and no calling card. It's now marked as being delivered to my local matalan of all places. Like seriously wtf!

Called EE as dpd don't have a phone it seems and got £50 credit on my account. Hopefully I can go to matalan (yay!) And collect tomorrow but I suspect it will be Monday now .

Soldato
Pixel 3 128GB in White finally ordered from EE, now they've processed the Huawei return.

Black was in stock however white has no ETA, damn you Google!

And thanks again @xb8browney for the Pixel stand! Your a gentleman.

Associate
Pixel 3 128GB in White finally ordered from EE, now they've processed the Huawei return.

Black was in stock however white has no ETA, damn you Google!

And thanks again @xb8browney for the Pixel stand! Your a gentleman.

EE direct? I preordered couple days ago but noi xl in stock.

Does anyone know a quality external mic you can use with android phones? for recording music?

Soldato
Update from me. And not a good one. My Pixel 3 is gone.

After a couple of days I noticed in low light (when the backlight is dim) that the bottom half of the screen was tinted pink. I’ve heard it mentioned in this thread actually. Very obvious on white backgrounds and this blue forum and very very annoying.

Went to exchange it this morning and they had no stock so they’ve refunded for me to re-order it online. I’m torn - I really, really like the phone but after some Googling this looks like a horrendously common problem. I’m not really after a bigger phone but I don’t know whether to consider the XL which seems to be immune from thus particular problem... or something different altogether.

Back
Top Bottom