Food you remember from the 80s

Soldato
1549500841.jpg

There was a Leg Roast too which was cheaper and we had that one more often than the breast as we were too poor. :(

Man of Honour
anyone remember Arrow chew bars? think they were more mid-late 70's
they had the head of an Indian chief on the wrapper and were the size of a modern day Wham bar but were only 2p each
i remember they had spearmint and a type of tutti fruity or fruit salad, not sure if they had other flavours

Soldato
  1. I remember loads most have been mentioned here.

Spangels
    tutti frutti
    stripers
    mojos
    Black jacks
    Jaw beakers and snooker balls (the latter was brutal)
    karate belts
    Shoe strings
    Cabanas
    Opal fruits

The list is endless. :D

Man of Honour
I'd forgotten about these!! They were epic. Please tell me you can still buy them.

I thought they were great as a kid but I had one about 10(?) years ago and it was rubbish.

Anyone remember Sky ice cream bars? Kind of like an Aero with ice cream around it sealed in chocolate. They were around before the traditional chocolate manufacturers started producing ice cream versions of normal chocolate bars (Mars ice cream etc).

Man of Honour
Like Fun Bags???

Surely you and I can’t be the only straight guys that get a far away look in our eyes at the mention of Fun Bags?
I am reminded of a time, sitting in a beach bar on the Algarve, when I saw a well endowed blonde, topless, on the beach.
I nudged my friend Bill, who was reading the Telegraph, and nursing a cold Sagres beer, “Bill, check those fun bags.”
He didn’t even look up, just murmured, “See two Jean, you’ve seen ‘em all.”

Back
Top Bottom