Resident Evil 7!!!

Associate
Finished Claire B run with time of 4hrs something and grade B, I have also finished collecting all the Mr.Raccoon statues so I have infinite knives now..safe to say it makes normal mode and exploring a lot more fun and easier now with infinite ammo pistol and knife. :D

Associate
Finished Claire B run with time of 4hrs something and grade B, I have also finished collecting all the Mr.Raccoon statues so I have infinite knives now..safe to say it makes normal mode and exploring a lot more fun and easier now with infinite ammo pistol and knife. :D

I didn't know Claire was in the Resident evil 7.

Soldato
Back on topic do not buy the Season PASS or any DLC for RE7 from the Windows Store. Its broken & will not even install. Been like that for months MS do not want to do any refunds either :rolleyes:

Caporegime
Well this is well wacky now

im stuck in that room on the video you watch, with the birthday cake, that i now have to put a lit candle on, but i can't, as it keeps going out when the shower goes off, when i walk through, and ive got the quill from the pipe with the balloon, and the key to wind the robot thing up to write, but he can't hold the quill for some reason (looks like hes got a finger missing), and wtf is that dirty telescope for ?, and how the hell do i get the code for the locked cabinet on the wall, where the cake is ?, its got some weird symbols on the lock, baby, scorpion, grim reaper etc..., also need something to stick in the pipe in there as well by the looks of it (its probably to stop the water from the showers, so i can get the lit candle through), and wtf at that creepy light picture of the birthday party with the clown on the wall :D

Soldato
Well this is well wacky now

im stuck in that room on the video you watch, with the birthday cake, that i now have to put a lit candle on, but i can't, as it keeps going out when the shower goes off, when i walk through, and ive got the quill from the pipe with the balloon, and the key to wind the robot thing up to write, but he can't hold the quill for some reason (looks like hes got a finger missing), and wtf is that dirty telescope for ?, and how the hell do i get the code for the locked cabinet on the wall, where the cake is ?, its got some weird symbols on the lock, baby, scorpion, grim reaper etc..., also need something to stick in the pipe in there as well by the looks of it (its probably to stop the water from the showers, so i can get the lit candle through), and wtf at that creepy light picture of the birthday party with the clown on the wall :D

lots of water there and you have soemthing dirty...

Caporegime
Ok, wtf, i thought id done it, when i downed boggly eyes, but now
after giving Mia the serum (instead of Zoe, as i had to stick one in boggly eyed Lucas), and getting away on the boat, im now on a ship, playing as Mia

Associate
Played this on PC and then again on psvr which was amazing imo. Did we ever get any updates on VR coming to PC, would love to play this on the rift with touch controllers.

It never got updated for VR on PC and there has been no mention of it coming either. Ive put off playing it in the hope it will come but its looking unlikely now :(

Back
Top Bottom