Resident Evil 7!!!

Okay, so how the hell do you beat the boss in the End of Zoe DLC? The final one I'm guessing, you're back in the house...
Sorry can't help you with that, still waiting for it to come down to a sensible price. I'm a huge fan of the RE games, particularly and somewhat unusually I suppose, the later ones but I just can't bring myself to pay £12 for a couple of hours gameplay.

Sorry can't help you with that, still waiting for it to come down to a sensible price. I'm a huge fan of the RE games, particularly and somewhat unusually I suppose, the later ones but I just can't bring myself to pay £12 for a couple of hours gameplay.

You can get the gold edition for £14 which includes the base game and all DLCs, though I imagine you already have the base game.

Just started playing this, as i finished Dead Space 2, and its a cracking game, playing in 4k, as it plays perfect fullscreen, where as at my native (3440x1440), i get Black bars :p, and man did i crap when that moulded dropped from the ceiling onto me, i screamed the place down! :D

Just started playing this, as i finished Dead Space 2, and its a cracking game, playing in 4k, as it plays perfect fullscreen, where as at my native (3440x1440), i get Black bars :p, and man did i crap when that moulded dropped from the ceiling onto me, i screamed the place down! :D

It's a great game, i purchased this on the PS4 Pro to play in 4k due to no 3440p support on PC :(

I don't know what i'm missing here but the game seems very middle of the road to me. I've spent about 3 or 4 hours in the police station and haven't found it much fun or particularly scary. Totally bought in to the hype...or im not far enough in to it yet.

It's a great game, i purchased this on the PS4 Pro to play in 4k due to no 3440p support on PC :(

Yeah its great, but solid, im having a helluva job on with Jack in the Dissection room :(

I don't know what i'm missing here but the game seems very middle of the road to me. I've spent about 3 or 4 hours in the police station and haven't found it much fun or particularly scary. Totally bought in to the hype...or im not far enough in to it yet.

Resi 2 Remake ?

There is no police station in Resident Evil 7. Lol.

As for buying into hype, did you not read any reviews or watch anything before buying? There are so many games out there that people rave about that I know I won’t enjoy. Say Fornite or PUBG, so many rave about it, but that means nothing to me as it is not my type of game, so I won’t buy them :)

Resident Evil 2 Remake is awesome by the way ;):p

What difficulty you on? Pretty easy fight to be honest, push the hanging bodies on to him and avoid him until he goes for the weapon behind the fence. Once he does, grab the chainsaw and attack him when you get an opening.

Normal :p

Its annoying as hell when i get him down, and i try to thrust, i sometimes just bloody slash instead :rolleyes:

Well, im well stuck now, i can't do a thing at all, made it through to the old house, where the burner is etc..., and thats it, i can't get any further, or do anything else, and nothing around to pick up/use, ive scoured every inch of the place, wtf :confused:

Well, im well stuck now, i can't do a thing at all, made it through to the old house, where the burner is etc..., and thats it, i can't get any further, or do anything else, and nothing around to pick up/use, ive scoured every inch of the place, wtf :confused:
There is something you have missed, keep searching.

Back
Top Bottom