Resident Evil 7!!!

Sorry they are ingame HDR shaders. On Win 10 you enable HDR in the game menu then just play the game but even with HDR off the included HDR shaders look very pretty most of the time HDR Enabled is overkill as it makes it even brighter :eek: ;)

OK thanks.

I normally just play with HDR on as you said but I thought there may be some reshade/sweetfx settings to make non HDR games look like HDR or even make proper HDR look better ;)

There shouldn't be a cost for either of the DLCs (yes, I know one is free). They each wrap up different bits of the story and therefore should be part of the main game in my opinion

Is this game supposed to look like absolute ass? :/

Running at 1440p most settings high and the textures at the start look fuzzy/blurry as anything. Is there a setting somewhere that's bugged?

5ERZ5GG.jpg

The draw distance is terrible as well, it's like anything in the distance has vaseline smeared all over it, something doesn't feel right here....

It looks considerably better now i'm inside, weird.
That was the first thing that struck me too when I first played the game. The outside looked so low res is was almost blurry but the graphics looked fantastic once indoors. Made me wonder was it some sort of deliberate arty farty thing they tried to do with the beginning of the game...

Last edited:
Aye either that or they just couldn't be arsed spending time on it given you spend most of your time indoors :p

Either way thanks chaps, sounds like that's just the way it is, I thought my game was borked.

Bloody hell, can't believe I missed that!
Googled the question and everyone was downloading trainers to hack the game.
Yeah the game didn't support 21:9 ratio resolutions and whilst this could be forced with an easy fix, to also adjust the FOV (which was brought way in when the game was forced to 21:9) to compensate you had to preform a hex edit hack thing (over my head).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom