Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII

Soldato
can anyone advise: Will the Heist update which is already out on Sony but will be out next week on Xbox contain a BRAND NEW Blackout map, or just an extra area to the existing map?
I wouldn't say its brand new, just enhanced. The main areas are the same albeit with some extra stores and houses set up - the main change being Ghost Town which is near Turbine and Factory. GTown is actually quite interesting as the underground bit is easy to get lost in - even if you've been down there a few times as theres a few levels, lots of houses that look the same and different routes to the surface.

On PS4 it was a circa 11gb update so I assume there is a lot more to come over the following weeks.

Soldato
I wouldn't say its brand new, just enhanced. The main areas are the same albeit with some extra stores and houses set up - the main change being Ghost Town which is near Turbine and Factory. GTown is actually quite interesting as the underground bit is easy to get lost in - even if you've been down there a few times as theres a few levels, lots of houses that look the same and different routes to the surface.

On PS4 it was a circa 11gb update so I assume there is a lot more to come over the following weeks.
oh right so you've played on it then?

How does it work regarding matchmaking people who haven't got that map? Can I assume people without it can only be matched together?

Soldato
oh right so you've played on it then?

How does it work regarding matchmaking people who haven't got that map? Can I assume people without it can only be matched together?
Yeah had a quick blast on Tuesday.

On PS4 it was a forced update when you started the game so you can only play once updated. I assume this will be the same as Xbox versions.

Back
Top Bottom