Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII

kdd

kdd

Soldato
Ive not even played blackout yet - so no idea what it is.

Its pants that none of the people i have played with for 5+ years have bought this, not teh same playing on your "own"

A
I like the blackout mode a lot, I always thought cod mp was a bit shallow and samey but the cod gameplay works really well with the battle royale mechanic

V F

V F

Soldato
Is the space disappearing on the drive once installed? It kind of reminds me of Quake on the Bethesda launcher when it downloads the entire game again when patches hit.

Caporegime
OP
It's because the game was nowhere near finished when they released it so we're technically still playing a beta whilst they fix everything.

This.

It's because they are adding all these camos, skins etc to the game post launch along with a load of other stuff, I believe the packs also contain the maps regardless of if you have the pack or not, it downloads them anyway, that way they just activate it when you buy the licence.

Don
The 'squad' I play with were averaging a couple of wins a night on Blackout, for the past week we can't get near #1, is there skill based match making implemented now or something?! We can't get our head round why we're so bad now!

Soldato
The game's getting a little stale after hitting master prestige, now sat at lvl 92. Still think it's the best COD I've played in years, but hoping they bring some fresh content to the game. Started to grind at Dark Matter.... never thought I'd want to as I suck with sniper rifles, but getting the hang of them, and now have only 2 left to get to gold. Anyone else grinding out dark matter?

Don
The game's getting a little stale after hitting master prestige, now sat at lvl 92. Still think it's the best COD I've played in years, but hoping they bring some fresh content to the game. Started to grind at Dark Matter.... never thought I'd want to as I suck with sniper rifles, but getting the hang of them, and now have only 2 left to get to gold. Anyone else grinding out dark matter?

Bloody hell, you've played a lot. I only play this and FIFA and still only prestige 4... I tend to play Blackout more though.
I've got gold on all AR, working on the LMG now which are so easy to use. I don't think there's enough maps that cater for SMGs, (I don't want to do rubbish whilst grinding head shots) so not sure I'll ever achieve it before the next COD comes out.

Soldato
Haha, yea my wife's been telling me the same thing :p

I don't agree on the SMG comment at all, as there's not a single map I can think of that you can't dominate on with either the Spitfire, Cordite, Saug or MX9 (had mixed results with the other one, the Demascus ... or whatever the standard name was for it again). Hell, it's even easy to annoy the crap outta people with the shotguns on any map.

You do need to adjust your play style to suit the gun you use for sure, but I tend to run SMG most of the time. The spitfire is basically a god gun, that deletes people at close range, and has such as predictable recoil, you hit shots from across the map if you burst it. I use my sniper rifles as secondaries to the Spitfire with Overkill perk, as the spitty needs little attachments to make it epic.

Same applies to the others, the Spitfire's just my current go-to if I want to be guaranteed a good game. If I want to **** people off, then I run the akimbo Saug, particularly on maps like seaside, where Saugs will consistently get me 30+ kills and less than 10 deaths.

Last edited:
Don
Haha, yea my wife's been telling me the same thing :p

I don't agree on the SMG comment at all, as there's not a single map I can think of that you can't dominate on with either the Spitfire, Cordite or MX9. You do need to adjust your playstyle to suit the gun you use for sure, but I tend to run SMG 80% of the time. The spitfire is basically a god gun, that deletes people at close range, and has such as predictable recoil, you hit shots from across the map if you burst it. Same applies to the others, the Spitfire's just my current go-to if I want to be guaranteed a good game.

Ok, I guess what I should have said is the maps don't favour the SMG over an LMG/AR, the latter's time to kill just seems logical to use over an SMG. 150 health is much easier to diminish with the more powerful gun.

Soldato
The Rampart is by far my favourite AS, with double high caliber, it does delete enemies. ICR with dual grip is a lazer pointer, and the VAPR is basically a SMG with longer distance :p

Back
Top Bottom