The Division 2 - March 2019

Soldato
Well apparently the money you get from selling trash (Greens and whites etc) is rubbish, so dismantle for materials is the best option - At least thats what i understand.

Maybe a division vet can confirm as I want to know this too!

Played a bit co-op last night with Imginy. Was a good laugh, we were both useless figuring things out as there is so much to learn coming to it as a new player. It can be quite overwhelming.

Also i have an annoying bug with my headset (G933) so if anyone else knows a fix that doesnt require me having to force close the Logitech gaming suite just to get headset audio, that would be great....

I've actually been selling mine, the number of credits you get is significantly smaller than what you used to get with Div1.

There's so much loot that you pick up exploring that you reach max capacity for materials pretty quickly, so i think it's inevitable that you'll have to sell some eventually.

Soldato
I absolutely loved AC:O and been on the fence about getting this game the last few days. I played the first Division but on PS4 as no one I knew was buying it on PC. Didn't really get along with it and once I got to the max level i became bored.

Is this game better for the solo player?

I wouldn't say it's "better", but i wouldn't say it's "worse" either.

The difficulty scales with the number of players in your group, so it could be argued that it's actually harder in co-op.

I like the fact that it's completely upto you how you wish to play, you can matchmake with others if you want to do open world exploration, or random activities etc.

Soldato
How are people finding DX12 in this game?

My specs are in my sig and when I jumped into the game it defauled me to medium settings and DX12 to "no" - I ran the benchmark and on medium my average FPS was around 85 or so but then this dropped to 64 on "high" - truth be told it looked very similar to my untrained eye anyway so I've lazily just left it on medium but I'm wondering whether DX12 will make much of a difference!

Soldato
Everyone got up to date gpu drivers? I know I'm not on the latest AMD drivers

This is crucial, I was only one driver out on Nvidia (hadn't realised they'd released a new one on 6th March specifically for Div 2 and other recent releases), was crashing constantly. Since updating not had any issues.

Soldato
I know with AMD their latest drivers had support for Div 2. I'm going to give dx12 a try with my current drivers and then if I have issues I'll update to the latest and try again.

Soldato
If you both have local chat enabled you can hit enter and type in whatever. Although some players may have local chat disabled.

The other option is to use emotes (the H key), you can use salute or something.

If you get a call for help, I think it's the M key to go and join that agent.

M key just brings up the map, what should I be looking for on it.

Another question and I am sure i had a similar problem finding my way around the inventory system in Division 1 but I have just been told that I have a mod available for one of my weapons and pressing F will show me what mod I have yet I can find nothing and I have looked in all my three weapons.
Where am I going wrong here?

Back
Top Bottom