Warning: Spoilers ahead ***Avengers: Endgame - Official Thread!***

Caporegime
I'm going to try and get tickets for me and my wife in one of the big London cinemas (Odeon Leicester Square or Cineworld Laser IMAX) for the Saturday 27th.

However, I think I might take myself off to the cinema on Thursday daytime without telling her and watch it on my own :D

I find that even the best marvel movies are even better the second time around, you can actually let them play out without the expectation.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
OP
I read that when it was originally announced a few days ago. I do wonder if they'll try and cut it down a bit more not not though, and maybe do a longer take for Blu-Ray. They even discussed having an intermission apparently.

Either way, I can't wait! :D

Edit: For those who haven't seen it.

Looks like this is all but confirmed now.

3 hours and 2 minutes!

https://www.cbr.com/avengers-endgame-amc-fandango-epic-runtime/

Soldato
will there be an intermission...my backside will go numb sitting for 3 hours...and having a drink is out of the question!

You need to train your body to withstand the amount of drink you pour into it. Thereby ensuring you have the endurance to watch a 3hr movie without the need to get up and go empty your bladder. Have you even sat through and watched the extended editions of LotR yet as practice? I think this should be a requirement! Haha! :D

But in all seriousness, no way am I going to get up to go to the loo watching Endgame. I have sat through movies nearly as long if not just as long and have managed fine.

Soldato
2nd April seems to be the date banded around.

Interesting given it's released essentially a month today (yesterday for us folk in the UK). I am organising a work event to see the movie in May and I am hoping the tickets are out by the end of this week. But if they are released next week, then it means I can wait a bit longer for peeps at work to confirm if they will attend or not.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

I stood in Times Square on nye for 14hrs without a toilet break ... the secret is to not think about it.

That said, I wouldn’t drink 2ltrs and expect it to be comfortable after 3hrs :p

Back
Top Bottom