• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Radeon VII Owners Thread

Associate
Wow i totally misread my tracking details, its been accepted by the airline, and left the country of origin warehouse at 9:24am this morning, this sounds good!

Mine will arrive 1st :D
Just kidding :) hope yours will arrive asap as well!
The pump took 10 days in total.
What's gonna be your setup/case? Hard or soft tubing?

I also decided to go with a custom loop mainly cause of the R7. Got radiators here in uk, but all the rest from Ali. What are you going to use? That's the 1st time I'm going with a custom loop. Will be hwlabs 2x360mm, d5 pump (taxed in £11.93 by customs), gpu/cpu block, fittings and some accessories all bykski.

Soldato
Mine will arrive 1st :D
Just kidding :) hope yours will arrive asap as well!
The pump took 10 days in total.
What's gonna be your setup/case? Hard or soft tubing?

I also decided to go with a custom loop mainly cause of the R7. Got radiators here in uk, but all the rest from Ali. What are you going to use? That's the 1st time I'm going with a custom loop. Will be hwlabs 2x360mm, d5 pump (taxed in £11.93 by customs), gpu/cpu block, fittings and some accessories all bykski.
I have 6 white Barrow compression fittings, 4 x 90 degrees white fittings a cube and extender, mayhems soft tubing, an xspc 240mm res pump combo, a thicc 280mm radiator, and a 240mm rad, 3x ml120 red corsair fans and 2 x ml140mm white corsair fans, some blood red fluid and some kryonaught to stick it down with

I'm excited for us both

Associate
I didn't get 90 degrees ones, instead I got 45 maybe? I don't remember exactly. The rest of the parts are somewhere in between China and UK
I'm going to use Corsair's SP line, which I already have, other than that I'd go with another brand "optmized" for rads with good static pressure. I think the ML ones are not the most suitable for rads, I might be wrong but I think it's the SP (static pressure) ones. Probably I'll get a new case, for god's sake, the upgrade for the R7 was the most expensive one, cause came along with this custom loop. Keep us posted when setting it up

Soldato
I didn't get 90 degrees ones, instead I got 45 maybe? I don't remember exactly. The rest of the parts are somewhere in between China and UK
I'm going to use Corsair's SP line, which I already have, other than that I'd go with another brand "optmized" for rads with good static pressure. I think the ML ones are not the most suitable for rads, I might be wrong but I think it's the SP (static pressure) ones. Probably I'll get a new case, for god's sake, the upgrade for the R7 was the most expensive one, cause came along with this custom loop. Keep us posted when setting it up
Mag lev fans are great for static pressure my friend, for rads especially

Will totally post pics and progress this is going to be a beautiful set up this time, I'm going to get it just right

Associate
Big tip for anyone that has ordered the EKWB like I have.

Don't be a muppet and assume the longer screws that come with the actual block are for the backplate. I thought I had done something wrong as I couldn't get them to bite, turns out there was a tiny packet of screws hidden in the end of the back plate box that I didn't open!!

Nearly done prepping everything now, soon I'll start putting stuff back into my case, might finish off tomorrow though as I'm not rushing to finish tonight as that way badness lies!

yNDmtfX.jpg

Associate

Don't be a muppet and assume the longer screws that come with the actual block are for the backplate. I thought I had done something wrong as I couldn't get them to bite, turns out there was a tiny packet of screws hidden in the end of the back plate box that I didn't open!!

Nearly done prepping everything now, soon I'll start putting stuff back into my case, might finish off tomorrow though as I'm not rushing to finish tonight as that way badness lies!

yNDmtfX.jpg

looking good, no way I could wait until tomorrow though lol I would be burning the midnight oil if need be. but looking sweet there.

Associate

yNDmtfX.jpg
Looking sweet, finish it you know you want too :)

Associate

Thank god i just Read this
Had to go get the backplate box out the bin to get the screws D'OH

edit Any other issue's Kris?

Back
Top Bottom