Assange to go!

Caporegime
Fixed that for you...

If Assange wants to secure his long term liberty he had better be able to stump up something like actual evidence or collusion between Trump and his associates and the Russians....

#freeassange would be trending pretty soon if he did

He deserves his punishment for breaching bail and the Swedes can consider their position now but all eyes will be on what that usa does or doesn't do from now on.

A USA run by Trump whom you assert was elected because of assanges help?

Why is there this contradiction?

Surely the trump administration has no need to arrest him, why would his liberty be at odds if not for evidence of said administrations awfulness? Surely if he released such things, the Administration would be running to deal with him.

The gop will have him anyway because he hurt the image of their precious military, regardless of his current politically charged pathos. He has no friends.

Soldato
That's a lie, because both Sweden and the UK have already confirmed that they would not extradite him to the US. Not only that, but the US has never requested his extradition!

You don't request extradition whilst someone is safe in an embassy saying they can't leave because they'll be extradited. You request it once you know you can get your hands on them.

And by the way...

Shared-Screenshot.jpg

Shared-Screenshot.jpg

Caporegime
You don't request extradition whilst someone is safe in an embassy saying they can't leave because they'll be extradited. You request it once you know you can get your hands on them.

Nonsense, there have been plenty of cases where a country requested the extradition of someone even though they were safely resident elsewhere. Edward Snowden is a case in point: the USA issued extradition requests to the Scandinavian nations all the way back in 2013, despite the fact that he was safely in Russia at the time.

And by the way...

Shared-Screenshot.jpg

Shared-Screenshot.jpg

I'll wait and see if that is true.

Caporegime
I am slightly torn. I think he's an absolute muppet but some of the information he's leaked/released has been important to shed light on the West/America's terrible actions and policies in the ME.

He should face trial for these allegations though, however I do not trust America's intentions and I would bet a tenner we would practically fall over ourselves to hand him over in the hope to be in America's good books.

Caporegime
He's off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of Guantanamo Bay. Or whatever replaced it :p

99.999999999% the UK grants extradition to the US. No trade deal if we don't!

Back
Top Bottom