Why... Its not bacon.

Soldato
no reason given, but how would you know if the animal you just found was safe to eat?
no need to be defensive, it was just a genuine curiosity. so you reckon it was forbidden to protect the followers of Islam from food poisoning or worse?

edit: how would you have known 1400 years ago if the animal you were about to slaughter was safe to eat?

Soldato
I know Muslims can’t eat pork, fair enough, but is an artificial bacon flavouring really enough to make you feel physically sick?

A Muslim I used to work with used to comment how good frying bacon smelt.

I'm strict vegetarian. If I thought I'd eaten meat I would feel genuinely nauseous. Same way you might if you found half a magot in an apple wriggling around. Or whatever upsets you. Some meat smells are very unpleasant to me. I've never learned to associate them with food.

But that said, if there's no actual meat products in there, she has no case for suing them. I would just throw it away and not buy it again.

Soldato
'Muslim mum' who after getting all upset over an imagined impingement on her supposed religions culinary fetishes lets strange people, probably including at least one male, into her house whilst wearing a short sleeved top so opaque transparent as to show of her bra to report said imagined impingement?

Sounds legit

If I was working in the store and she invited me to smell her tupperware tub of congealed yellow sauce to see what it smelt of I would invite her to likewise smell my finger...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom