**** The Official OnePlus 7/OnePlus 7 Pro Thread ****

Soldato
Yeah there's a coming soon banner for it on the Three home page, £29 upfront with £51 monthly for an unlimited contract but it's not showing up in the shop yet. Seeing how they currently have unlimited SIM only for £20, phone works out as £773 which I imagine is the base Pro model.

Soldato
Having done the mobile phone size comparison I just don't think I could cope with the sheer size of the thing.

I'll be interested to see what improvements the next update brings to the camera considering it appears the software DXO were using was to drop by the end of May for the phone. Makes me wonder what camera software the reviewers so far were using as I don't know if it's been clarified elsewhere yet.

Soldato
bahhh - card rejected as I say this morning then had to go out to client appointments - tried to grab one on my phone but none left..

Will have to wait and order next week or see what Amazon/John Lewis etc come up with.

Soldato
So battery comparisons are now popping up

4th place with 5h:40m, S10+ manages half hour more

All things considered it is a respectable figure, does have the biggest screen and tested at 90Hz against the others.

Soldato
The pricing feels a bit bonkers to me. My OP6 was £469. Now they want £650 less than a year later for the equivalent (base) model?

And the shell case I like is now £30?

Had a fantastic experience with the OP6 but going off OnePlus as a brand.

It's not the base model though - the base model is the OP7 at £500, which is effectively an improved OP6T, and a very reasonable deal (given that it's 128gb). This is OP's attempt at a proper flagship with some pretty high end features, such as the screen and storage transfer speeds.

Soldato
Despite the price, the pop up camera and the lack of wireless charging, there's a lot i like about the 7 pro.

Would it be a decent upgrade on my s8? I would like a bigger phone.

Just started a new job and fancy treating myself to something with my first pay packet :p

Back
Top Bottom