Microsoft Edge Chromium

Associate
I am seeing a lot of mentions about 'uBlock Origin' which i had never heard of, is this better and lighter on resources than 'ABP - Adblockplus?'

Associate
Does edge chromium work with Netflix now? Kind of want to move to a different browser as Chrome is always giving me grief.

Caporegime
Windows 10 1903 18362.116
Microsoft Edge Chromium (Version 76.0.173.0 (Official build) canary (64-bit))

Very odd.

y4manln5DAgaZNhkYmVxtrOX-7YAk4fgFnjERxpcAnk9brI-HEhk1OGcGn8sDhPo9zLnDoQIEEBZywsltA3w7Sj3ynO2pw53GVnsVtYGNmaEaDEypp6AnBg0Axk19d4nbeNjQmiOq1JXGO_ba78a5qrfzSL6ipioeskxcRS4MtbNZfazy0mjNmdLjVXXNqGDWLiok4otS8wpETDDX7_2-gy_g

Just downloaded the canary build for MacOS.

Works on that too.

Permabanned
I think I found a fix -

I have just installed the user agent switcher and now my netflix works. I think it's using the auto agent switch which is been talked about that sites are going to switch to a working agent in Edge Chromium for auto 4K.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/user-agent-switcher/dbclpoekepcmadpkeaelmhiheolhjflj

I have just tested and I get the red spinning circle when using the default Edge Chromium user agent. I have reported this to Microsoft again.

Last edited:
Soldato
Any one else notice Youtube looks wrong on Edge Dev/Can now? Just loaded it up and it looks shrunk, like the fonts are wrong or something, Chrome still looks fine.

Google trying schenanigans to make non-Google browsers perform bad on YT again?

Associate
Any one else notice Youtube looks wrong on Edge Dev/Can now? Just loaded it up and it looks shrunk, like the fonts are wrong or something, Chrome still looks fine.

Google trying schenanigans to make non-Google browsers perform bad on YT again?

I did read something earlier today about google blocking Edge from accessing youtube's new design.

Back
Top Bottom