Baldur's Gate 3

Soldato

Confirmed for PC (Steam, GOG possibly EGS) and Google Stadia

Larian wants BG3 to be the ultimate DnD game.

Unfortunately, Larian didn’t reveal when we’ll get to delve into Baldur’s Gate 3. Nor is it clear whether the game will be available when Google Stadia launches in ‘fall’ (third-quarter) 2019. That would be pretty exciting, but if you aren’t down with the search company’s streaming service, it’s also coming to PC.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
As its Larian, I wonder if this is going to be more in the Divinity sort of mechanics mould or the traditional Baldurs Gate mechanics mould.

Caporegime
The only Baldur's Gate I've cared about is Dark Alliance so haven't a clue about the PC versions. If anything, I hope it's going to be like Diablo III. I didn't like the Action Point system in Divinity.

Associate
Wow, this is great news. One of my favourite game series off all time. Some of the hardest fights ever throughout the first two games plus some amazing characters. Is that an illthid / mindflayer at end of the trailer?

Larian will do the series justice for sure. Wonder if they will release first chapter as beta like they did for DOS 2

Hmm, Maybe time for a play-through of the enhanced editions.

Associate
DUH DAAAAAH DADA...

Please be good! Time for the God of Murder to dust off the old plate mail, dig out the ******* sword +3 and make himself some calamari

Associate
I started playing Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition recently. I would like to get both this, and the second, completed before I play the third (even if you don't need to have played the others for the third)

Soldato
The only Baldur's Gate I've cared about is Dark Alliance so haven't a clue about the PC versions. If anything, I hope it's going to be like Diablo III. I didn't like the Action Point system in Divinity.

Baldurs gate 1&2 are nothing like Diablo so you'll be disappointed if you're expecting that assuming they stick to the formula. It's the classic infinity engine heavily story driven RPG not a loot based arpg.

Soldato
OP
It'd be very brave of them to do something wildly different to the first 2. I can't imagine why they'd acquire such a cult IP if they weren't planning to honour it.

Still, I'm often surprised.

Back
Top Bottom