• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Preorder?

Associate
I would wait for reviews are out before ordering anything. I just don't get this pre-order craze. Why would anybody buy something that we have no idea how it performs apart from rumour and hype?
I think the only worry would be lack of supply, only few boards available and another month of waiting I guess...

Caporegime
Even if you know you want one, would be hard to know which one you want until reviews... since there are a lot of SKUs and no really huge jumps in price from one to another. Eg 3700X or 3800X?

Soldato
Pre order should be banned. The word taken out of the English dictionary. Who on earth orders something without seeing or knowing how its going to perform. I'll tell you who. A muppet. Behave

Associate
OP
Pre order should be banned. The word taken out of the English dictionary. Who on earth orders something without seeing or knowing how its going to perform. I'll tell you who. A muppet. Behave

Speak for yourself. It's AMD. It's not happy shopper. Why wait for reviews? It's highly unlikely it's going to be slower than a 2700x. It's advertised at higher IPC. Any higher IPC would still make me choose it over a 2700x as I don't want to go Intel. I'll be getting Perhapsthe 3900x despite if it's only slightly better than a lower chip. Perhaps alter your life so you aren't so cocky?

Soldato
Don't get so up tight.. I have a right to speak. Chill out and I've no need to alter my life thanks .Happy as I am. I'd advise to wait for reviews but as, your name suggests,, probably not going to happy with you. Enjoy Ryzen I'm sure it'll be just great

Soldato
Speak for yourself. It's AMD. It's not happy shopper. Why wait for reviews? It's highly unlikely it's going to be slower than a 2700x. It's advertised at higher IPC. Any higher IPC would still make me choose it over a 2700x as I don't want to go Intel. I'll be getting Perhapsthe 3900x despite if it's only slightly better than a lower chip. Perhaps alter your life so you aren't so cocky?
Not sure how one could decide between the R7 3700X and R7 3800X without seeing reviews, even if you've already settled on an 8 core.

Associate
OP
Don't get so up tight.. I have a right to speak. Chill out and I've no need to alter my life thanks .Happy as I am. I'd advise to wait for reviews but as, your name suggests,, probably not going to happy with you. Enjoy Ryzen I'm sure it'll be just great

I ain't uptight? Just don't see the need for people to insinuate that people are Muppets because they don't follow the same path as you do.

Caporegime

Everyone is on their own journey dude....:cool:

I mean why wait for reviews? Its faster than 2 series by 15% if you want to pre-order then C'est la vie

Each to their own no?

Back
Top Bottom