FIFA 19

Soldato
I'm absolutely gutted. 22-6 and guess who I matched up against.

IMG-20190609-220853.jpg

Heartbreak.

Soldato
Ouch Quinnaay, unlucky bro.

@Rids how are you finding Reus? He’s scoring some ridiculous goals for me

I was really dubious at first, but hes performing at Eusabio levels for me, against much better squads than Eusabio was doing. Think hes 40 odd goals more than games played so far.

He's got everything, pace, skills, finishing, and then he has this freakish strength too and the ability to mug CB's, I imagine hes a git to play against.

Man of Honour
Current team which Dumfries slotted nicely into. All untradeable except Militao (who I'm now used to and is very good). TOTS Alisson bails me out a lot, he's amazing.

Obvious upgrades are TOTS/TOTY VVD and a better CR7. I can play 4231 too with EOAE Robben for Petit.

dvIglLs.jpg

Soldato
Sorta funny seeing people moan about their WL runs, I can't even play WL. I think I need to win 50 Rivals games to get enough points to enter. When you're as good as me that means I probably need to play 300-400 games...

Soldato
For those interested

http://www.twitch.tv/boraslegend/v/436765631?sr=a&t=6980s

1hr 55min is my game. He scored some good goals. His skill spam is crazy and I noticed I give the ball away far too much probably panicking under pressure needing the last win and playing Boras lol. Also he should have got a red in the 77th min imo.

How the hell can he dribble left and right so quickly but when I do it, it's like my players are tanks??!

Soldato
Yeah no idea. Was a hard game, he changes direction so fast I mean he's got the best team in the game which helps.

IMG-20190609-215203.jpg

He uses a lot of dpad tactics too which I found interesting as I never use them.

Soldato
Only got to Silver1, really disappointed. Kept coming up against monster teams (although that seems to be normal the closer we get to the end of the game)

Did the TOTS SBC and got Angelino as well which is pretty crap. Bought TOTS Blind and he is pretty good, a bit short but TOTS Tah seems to cover him for aerial battles and Blinds' passing really helps from the back.

Going to pick up TOTS Da Costa as an upgrade for my FutSwaps one and depending on my pulls in rewards i will throw the club into the 91 Vieira SBC as a replacement for futbday Boateng.

Soldato
Got the wrong de Jong.:p

Feel ya, had the same issue :(

I'm absolutely gutted. 22-6 and guess who I matched up against.

IMG-20190609-220853.jpg

Heartbreak.

No idea who that is, but hard luck!

Sorta funny seeing people moan about their WL runs, I can't even play WL. I think I need to win 50 Rivals games to get enough points to enter. When you're as good as me that means I probably need to play 300-400 games...

Mate, I feel your pain, I'm crap too! tbh you are best off not even thinking about WL now, concentrate on getting better, if you go in WL now you'll probably get molested to high hell and lose any confidence you gained!

--

Really want Gullit but just don't think he is doable now, plenty of high end SBC fodder players, but nothing 83-87 and limited 82s, and only 150k in le banque, don't think I'll be able to change anything unless I get Ronaldo in the Serie A SBC, but that aint gonna happen now is it!

Back
Top Bottom