Is violence against women now the new norm for the Tory party?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
It's a stockhausen thread, it's his flavour. Bitter, followed by smoky hazy sweetness when people take the mick out of him. He's the only person in GD history to get @dowie to stop posting crap threads.

You’re just lucky I’ve not had any interest in the latest season of love island.

Soldato
If you've never argued with your partner you're probably well under the thumb and don't even realize it.

A high percentage women also struggle with their hormones on a monthly basis and can become aggressively argumentative over literally nothing for a day or two once a month as hormone levels peak.

Basically, your average lefty remainer dribbler should consider this before running off to the Guardian.

Caporegime
Surprise surprise the neighbour is left wing.

Oh and they’ve also fallen out with Boris in the past and they also thought it was so terrifying they had to call the police.

What a joke.

Man of Honour
Surely the neighbour should be done for wasting police time for political purposes given what has subsequently come out about this nonsense?

Soldato
Surely the neighbour should be done for wasting police time for political purposes given what has subsequently come out about this nonsense?
Yes thats right a person should be arrested for reporting a domestic disturbance that suddenly stopped after lots of sceaming and banging/crashing after they also then tried to get an answer from the door. Right wing logic in full swing I see. I also note your other anti women thread. Well done sir.

Talk about political bias. What was it you said. Not the action but the politics or something?
What you have to remember is to some the action isn't important, what matters is the politics of the person involved.

Amazing times in this forum.

Diane Abbot has a drink on a train. Lock her up.

Female protestor gets manhandled by a male Tory. Lock her up and give the guy a medal.

Boris has potential violent domestic. Lock up the person reporting it and give Boris a pat on the back.

Last edited:
Permabanned
I suspect those that support Boris's attempt at becoming our next Prime Minister will support him even more given that the reason to make a recording of the event, first apparently heard when the "concerned" neighbour went outside to collect a take away delivery, and then take the recording to a left wing newspaper could well be construed as politically led. Such mischief may well work in Boris's favour. His efficacy in getting us out of the EU in full by the end of October will be of far more concern to most party members than whether he has a row with a woman in whose flat he is residing. Those that strongly oppose his attempt, or oppose Conservatives in general, will try and use it to defame him, naturally. My bet would be amongst those that count, the Conservative party members now considering their votes, this has backfired badly and they will see right through it. Dirty game, one Boris will cope with admirably however ;) I just hope his penchant for a bit of tottie does not make him too distracted during this intriguing political milestone!

Soldato
Do these people (who don't exist) frequent your pub (which certainly doesn't exist) and make these comments (which have never happened) to you?

I know you're playing to type, and I respect that to a large degree, but you do have to apply some kind of standards between thinking and then following through.

Although it's easy to jump to the conclusion that Chris Wilson is a troll/parody account, can you be sure that he isn't a delusional old bloke who actually believes in the unpleasant fantasies that he posts?

Permabanned
Yes thats right a person should be arrested for reporting a domestic disturbance that suddenly stopped after lots of sceaming and banging/crashing after they also then tried to get an answer from the door. Right wing logic in full swing I see. I also note your other anti women thread. Well done sir.

Talk about political bias. What was it you said. Not the action but the politics or something?

Amazing times in this forum.

Diane Abbot has a drink on a train. Lock her up.

Female protestor gets manhandled by a male Tory. Lock her up and give the guy a medal.

Boris has potential violent domestic. Lock up the person reporting it and give Boris a pat on the back.

Please Google what "potential" means and how it differentiates the scenarios you describe. I have several "potentially" violent thoughts daily. So long as they remain "potential" my liberty and integrity remain at their status quo :) And it's PROTESTER by the way....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom