FIFA 19

Soldato
Right, copied from Fifa Forums post but I think I'm decided on what to do (maybe)!

I've been considering doing Vieira or Petit, but just a bit confused over what to do (Has been sold to get Socrates as a holdup striker, if not then FB Zlatan)

Got about 1.25k plus a lot of untradables, although the 89 one may be a push.

Do I do Vieira and keep the rest of the team?

Or sell my 2 tradables (Mendy & Ederson) do PIM Blanc/Maldini if I could afford him, buy TOTS Donaruma or Sirigu and TOTS Mendy?

Or forget all of that & try and do Gullit? :o

Soldato
Right, copied from Fifa Forums post but I think I'm decided on what to do (maybe)!

I've been considering doing Vieira or Petit, but just a bit confused over what to do (Has been sold to get Socrates as a holdup striker, if not then FB Zlatan)

Got about 1.25k plus a lot of untradables, although the 89 one may be a push.

Do I do Vieira and keep the rest of the team?

Or sell my 2 tradables (Mendy & Ederson) do PIM Blanc/Maldini if I could afford him, buy TOTS Donaruma or Sirigu and TOTS Mendy?

Or forget all of that & try and do Gullit? :o
I'd do a Vieira or Gullit.

Man of Honour
Koulibaly and Robertson. Trash, so I haven’t got a single great red in form this entire FIFA despite playing almost all weekend leagues.

Soldato
I can honestly see this game being deader than a dead thing (if it isn’t already) regardless of another promo or not, EA just aren’t rewarding the loyal players who are putting up with the absolute cr*p gameplay

Ree

Ree

Associate
anyone that doesn't have a god tier squad should try that totsm josef martinez he's actually a pretty decent super sub.

Soldato
Open a pack today.
Saw it was a walkout, got a bit excited but there are plenty of walkouts that aren't great.
Saw it was a blue, got a bit more excited, but other than TOTS De Ligt and TOTS Ederson my blues have been a bit disappointing, so controlled anticipation.
French flag. Bit more hopeful, maybe it'll be a big league, but I can't think of many French TOTS players, fingers crossed for the only one that springs to mind, Laporte.
Striker. Benzema's not TOTS, didn't even remember Griezman, not that he's in TOTS this week. Must be someone from a ROW league.
PSG. Cavani's not french, I literally have no idea at this point, now I'm not excited, I'm curious.
Mbappe. Completely forgot his TOTS was an ST!

Best and most expensive player I've packed (been playing since Christmas).

Didn't bother with a Ligue 1 squad and can't link him into any team on nationality, so I guess I'll sell him. But since he's worth about as much as every player in my club combined (and I have 94 Ronaldo), selling is probably the smart option.

Permabanned
Open a pack today.
Saw it was a walkout, got a bit excited but there are plenty of walkouts that aren't great.
Saw it was a blue, got a bit more excited, but other than TOTS De Ligt and TOTS Ederson my blues have been a bit disappointing, so controlled anticipation.
French flag. Bit more hopeful, maybe it'll be a big league, but I can't think of many French TOTS players, fingers crossed for the only one that springs to mind, Laporte.
Striker. Benzema's not TOTS, didn't even remember Griezman, not that he's in TOTS this week. Must be someone from a ROW league.
PSG. Cavani's not french, I literally have no idea at this point, now I'm not excited, I'm curious.
Mbappe. Completely forgot his TOTS was an ST!

Best and most expensive player I've packed (been playing since Christmas).

Didn't bother with a Ligue 1 squad and can't link him into any team on nationality, so I guess I'll sell him. But since he's worth about as much as every player in my club combined (and I have 94 Ronaldo), selling is probably the smart option.

Nice. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom