FIFA 19

Ree

Ree

Associate
done torres last night only played a few matches with him and he is really good think i'll be starting with him instead of ibra.

Man of Honour
Got home from my holiday yesterday, smashed a few games and had to stop at gold 2. You can tell the level of opponents are the die hards now. Not one easy game i cant take the constant la croquetta el tornado spam. 17-5 im spent.

I've just been quitting against the tryhards, I only want Gold 2/3, not too fussed. Much more relaxing this way.

Soldato
Does anyone here play 4-5-1?
If so, do you find your wide players and CAMs keep swapping so your CAMs are always out wide?
If so, any idea how to stop it?
I even tried switch the players so the CAMs were in the wide roles so they'd effectively switch back, but they didn't seem to then. I'm so confused and pretty annoyed.

Soldato
After starting 4-4 I finished 17-6, although I'll admit I didn't really have any easy games.

Happy with Gold 2 at this point, sat on a massive stack of coins and no real upgrades available for the main team. Lets see what Futties brings.

Soldato
So ive tried Rio prime, tried Moments Cannavaro and dont like Cannavaro at all and Rio was okay but not noticeably better than FB Luiz. So what icon under a mill at CB or am i better sticking with Luiz or maybe get Rio back.

Soldato
Moments Blanc, I've just benched him for TOTS De Ligt but I'm still not sold on who is better.
he worth locking in coins into an SBC with futties around the corner? im sure i tried his loan and he felt clumsy.

800k to improve this team (plus a few high rated cards in the club untradables)

IMG-20190630-211705.jpg

For ref VVD stays and apart and from that quags and de gea is tradable.

Last edited:
Soldato
At that point of diminishing returns now, hard to see an obvious upgrade.

Depends how much you can do Blanc for? Perhaps wait and see what drops for Futties and what the challenges / rewards are like? The way we're being showered with high rated cards at the minute I only see his cost coming down. Edit: For me he feels like VVD, there is an adjustment period and he might be a little clunky, but he has those VVD telescopic legs and just seesm to get in the way of everything. The only issue I've ever had with a Blanc / VVD pairing is small agile players, like ******* Butra.

Would have said Cancelo as he isn't my cup of tea, but he is untradable he has to stay as the other options are not significantly better.

Quags is insane value for money, but there is probably a better card out there - somebody a bit more agile on the ball considering the way you play? TOTS Gomes? Although he isn't meta he would suit your style better I would have thought? But then you'd have to deploy him as a wide CAM (assuming you want KDB central CAM?) which is one wing you're not going to be winning backpost headers on.

Realise his price is utterly insane at the moment, but 89 VDS over De Gea is an option too.

Last edited:
Soldato
At that point of diminishing returns now, hard to see an obvious upgrade.

Depends how much you can do Blanc for? Perhaps wait and see what drops for Futties and what the challenges / rewards are like? The way we're being showered with high rated cards at the minute I only see his cost coming down. Edit: For me he feels like VVD, there is an adjustment period and he might be a little clunky, but he has those VVD telescopic legs and just seesm to get in the way of everything. The only issue I've ever had with a Blanc / VVD pairing is small agile players, like ******* Butra.

Would have said Cancelo as he isn't my cup of tea, but he is untradable he has to stay as the other options are not significantly better.

Quags is insane value for money, but there is probably a better card out there - somebody a bit more agile on the ball considering the way you play? TOTS Gomes? Although he isn't meta he would suit your style better I would have thought? But then you'd have to deploy him as a wide CAM (assuming you want KDB central CAM?) which is one wing you're not going to be winning backpost headers on.

Realise his price is utterly insane at the moment, but 89 VDS over De Gea is an option too.

The player id want is Eder he was amazing however can't link. I had 90 ST Mbappe over quags but quags is class for the coins. Vds price is insane and was good when I used him. I think blanc might have to come in, I'll see what Wednesday brings first I assume I could do Blanc for 500k. Cancello is decent I've got Lala too but prefer Cancello typically though he cost me a few goals this weekend.

Don
OP
I got G2 with more games to spare than last week when I was only aiming for G3, funny how being more relaxed and not caring as much does for you. Again, Onyekuru was the game changer, he is replacing Neymar earlier each game as he is just so good.

Soldato
Managed not to touch Fifa the whole weekend :cool:

This year really is a mixed bag.

Gameplay it's the worst fifa in years but then the menu games and promotions have been the best!!!

Looking forward to Futties see if I can finish my team off.

Soldato
I think after yesterday I'll have to just join the "Set fullbacks to defensive/stay back" crew as it was not fun yesterday, and thats just in Rivals, everyone holding back, but opposition defenders literally jumping in the way of every shot, where mine run around like Tete-less foul! :(

Soldato
Damn that Torres looks good. Another sub to add. Hyperlink with Iniesta looks nice though.

Edit: Just checked and I have Casillas 91 and David Silva 93 also, maybe a Spain legends team is in the works...

Last edited:
Permabanned
Damn that Torres looks good. Another sub to add. Hyperlink with Iniesta looks nice though.

Edit: Just checked and I have Casillas 91 and David Silva 93 also, maybe a Spain legends team is in the works...

Torres is pretty good, I switched to 4 2 2 2 to try him out up front with Eusebio. Quick enough once he gets going, excellent heading, strong, decent shot.

4 2 2 2 seems a bit lacking in midfield though. :(

Soldato
Torres is pretty good, I switched to 4 2 2 2 to try him out up front with Eusebio. Quick enough once he gets going, excellent heading, strong, decent shot.

4 2 2 2 seems a bit lacking in midfield though. :(

I found having a pure CDM and a M/M or H/H opened things up a bit, Seedorf & De Rossi was a great pairing as Seedorf pushed up to the CCAM position in attack, might also be worth setting Eusebio to play at False 9, he'll drop back a bit and work where he is best, also giving you some central depth, its like 4231 meets 4222.

Permabanned
I found having a pure CDM and a M/M or H/H opened things up a bit, Seedorf & De Rossi was a great pairing as Seedorf pushed up to the CCAM position in attack, might also be worth setting Eusebio to play at False 9, he'll drop back a bit and work where he is best, also giving you some central depth, its like 4231 meets 4222.

Will have a play a bit more, fancied a change from 4 2 3 1. Though after all this time I am out of fitness cards! :p

Soldato
The player id want is Eder he was amazing however can't link. I had 90 ST Mbappe over quags but quags is class for the coins. Vds price is insane and was good when I used him. I think blanc might have to come in, I'll see what Wednesday brings first I assume I could do Blanc for 500k. Cancello is decent I've got Lala too but prefer Cancello typically though he cost me a few goals this weekend.

I'd love to get Militao in aswell, best CB in the game probably.

If you can scrape the coins together or get decent rewards you could make it work - Militao for Luiz, Telles for Sandro and Alison in goal (I've never used him, but GK's really don't vary too much) - and then upgrade to VDS in a week or two when you get the coins together.

Back
Top Bottom