Gang of 12 'allegedly' rape British Citizen in Cyprus

Caporegime
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49021546
Ayia Napa: Twelve teenagers in court after 'British woman raped'

Twelve Israeli teenagers have appeared in court in Cyprus over the alleged rape of a 19-year-old British woman.

The alleged attack was said to have taken place in a hotel in the popular holiday resort of Ayia Napa.

The boys - most of whom are aged between 16 and 18 except one, who is 15 - have not yet entered any pleas.

They have been remanded in custody and police have been given a further eight days to investigate.

The British woman contacted police in the early hours of Wednesday morning saying she had been raped in a hotel in Ayia Napa. Later that day police arrested the 12 teenagers.

Hopefully the girl is alright.

Caporegime
Raping someone alone is sick and evil enough, but joining in with your 11 mates? What the hell. What goes through their minds to do such a thing?

Soldato
Allegedly. Judging by her age, how british girls behave on holiday, the recent epidemic of false accusations etc. I doubt the validity of her claim.

Remember all it takes is a woman regretting having sex with you the next morning and you're suddenly in handcuffs.

Associate
The article doesn't say she was raped by 12 people, just that 12 have been arrested, some could be innocent, but who knows until the investigation has been done.
Still bad though.

Man of Honour
Allegedly. Judging by her age, how british girls behave on holiday etc. I doubt the validity of her claim.
Heh, it’s funny you made that assumption off the basis of her nationality.

I was actually anticipating that some people may make some comments about the accused...

Caporegime
Allegedly. Judging by her age, how british girls behave on holiday, the recent epidemic of false accusations etc. I doubt the validity of her claim.

Remember all it takes is a woman regretting having sex with you the next morning and you're suddenly in handcuffs.

"I know nothing about this case, but I have decided it's the womans fault and the boys are innocent victims"

Soldato
If that would have been my mates 11 would now probably be on a murder charge after staving the head in of the lad suggesting the idea.

Absolute bunch of animals if true.

Soldato

Honestly thought it would be the second page before someone came out with this garbage.

Soldato

How much do you have to have been rejected by women to think like this, I wonder.

Caporegime

Did you seriously name yourself after a computer components manufacturer?

Soldato

Really, so you think she happily slept with 12 of them all in one night? Come on mate.

Back
Top Bottom