Gang of 12 'allegedly' rape British Citizen in Cyprus

Soldato
I think also it can be difficult to know if the woman give consent

No it's not. If you have questions around the woman giving you consent, then you should check.

re Bowdon's post: That last part is probably what happened, I've heard of that happening before in a uni, one guy gets the girl to consent and then the others wait outside and essentially ambush the girl.

No doubt the video shows her having consensual sex with the one guy, which she probably regrets.

"Essentially ambush"? No, that's rape. Gang rape at that.

Soldato
I think that Bowdon's comment was saying it's hard to infer consent from video footage etc after the fact, but Ahleckz took it to mean it's hard to confirm when in the act.

i.e. they're both in agreement that the woman is vulnerable and assumptions of consent shouldn't be made.

Permabanned
Randy young men meet a common or garden British slapper. Young men have group sex with said slapper and probably make unflattering banter in front of her and clandestinely video the sordid goings on. Slapper gets the hump, cries rape. Foreign police, well versed in the antics of the common or garden British slapper don't prostrate themselves before her, unquestioningly hanging on her every word. They call her out, a mini international incident occurs. All parties step back from the swirling cess pit of their own making. End.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
lol stop attacking me!

You appear to sensationalise peoples comments into personal offence, projecting defensiveness and on other occasions in different threads appear to use it as an attempt to close discussion which, aside from being quite humorous, negatively impacts any potential conversation.
What is the point in this trash post? Grow up.
Regarding my post being "trash" you could have simply clarified the supposed "attack", although we both know that was actually impossible and I think I highlighted that quite well with my succinct comment.

Last edited:
Soldato
lol stop attacking me!

You appear to sensationalise peoples comments into personal offence, projecting defensiveness and on other occasions in different threads appear to use it as an attempt to close discussion which, aside from being quite humorous, negatively impacts any potential conversation.

Regarding my post being "trash" you could have simply clarified the supposed "attack", although we both know that was actually impossible and I think I highlighted that quite well with my succinct comment.

If you had read my comment properly instead of using it as a personal attack you'd have come to the same conclusion that @LuckyBenski had made.

I was asking for clarification of what the post meant. The only one who was looking for personal offence was you.

Looking back through your comments on the thread you seem to lack awareness of how women perceive groups of men from a safely point of view.

As an example, if you agreed to a fight with someone, and then midway through the fight 12 other people started attacking you, would you be saying thats ok because you agreed to fight?

NVP

NVP

Soldato
If you had read my comment properly instead of using it as a personal attack you'd have come to the same conclusion that @LuckyBenski had made.
Another attack claim? Please tell me how I'm attacking you. Considering you insulted my post and told me to "grow up", I'm not sure who's attacking who.

Looking back through your comments on the thread you seem to lack awareness of how women perceive groups of men from a safely point of view.
How so? Please quote those posts as this thread is quite old.

As an example, if you agreed to a fight with someone, and then midway through the fight 12 other people started attacking you, would you be saying thats ok because you agreed to fight?
...without quoting my posts I've no idea what this is referring to.

Soldato
Another attack claim? Please tell me how I'm attacking you. Considering you insulted my post and told me to "grow up", I'm not sure who's attacking who.

Your last post claiming that I was saying I was being personally attacked, when all I was doing was asking for clarification of what the persons post was saying.

lol stop attacking me!

Why didn't you just ask what I meant by my post instead of derailing the thread in to making it personal against me?

How so? Please quote those posts as this thread is quite old.

...without quoting my posts I've no idea what this is referring to.

I'm sure you know how to use the forum function to look up your own posts. There is 3 pages of them. Most of the time you're either insulting other posters or claiming that because the girl consented to having sex with one person that its assumed she'd be ok with a whole gang of guys joining in.

Girls like this ruin people's lives, usually GD would be up in arms at the injustice done to a man but when they're Israeli this turns into the Labour forum :p

Seriously though, watching the video will show you the mindset of all involved. Compound the lies from the girl and it exposes their innocence.

I don't think you need to have personal experience of rape accusations on holiday to come to these conclusions, they're quite obvious when not blinded by faux outrage at a foreign countries sub-par institution.

You just need to be aware there's a proportion of unstable, attention seeking women with no morals or respect who lie rape for multiple selfish reasons.

That is just two of your posts. I'm not going through the entire thread. I'm more posting it for those who are reading the thread.

Just as I found it odd the news media mentioned the nationality of the potential defendants so early on (I don't think there was a rape case initiated?), I find it also odd that you to are mentioning Israeli in your post. What as the nationality of the potential defendants got to do with it? From your post it sounds like you think it's an antisemitic conspiracy?

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Your last post claiming that I was saying I was being personally attacked, when all I was doing was asking for clarification of what the persons post was saying.
Lol you literally stated you were being attacked... from nothing.
Why didn't you just ask what I meant by my post instead of derailing the thread in to making it personal against me?
I kind of did, didn't I? To which your reply was literally insulting my post and myself lol #hypocrisy
I'm sure you know how to use the forum function to look up your own posts. There is 3 pages of them. Most of the time you're either insulting other posters or claiming that because the girl consented to having sex with one person that its assumed she'd be ok with a whole gang of guys joining in.
You specifically stated you'd read my posts and insinuated what they meant which is why I asked you to quote them. Then you quote random posts which aren't related to your insinuation.
That is just two of your posts. I'm not going through the entire thread. I'm more posting it for those who are reading the thread.
You specifically went to the end of the search to quote early posts, missing the below:
Indeed. I was an initial skeptic, as can be seen earlier in this thread, but the more details I found the more I swayed towards her truth.
It might not be there in the literal but it is fairly obvious, I myself made the same insinuations when I first started posting in this thread, as have many others.

Regarding your conspiracy angle, I think it's quite evident from my posts how it was meant to be taken.

Back
Top Bottom