Gang of 12 'allegedly' rape British Citizen in Cyprus

Soldato
Really, so you think she happily slept with 12 of them all in one night? Come on mate.
And do you think she got raped by 12 young guys that were there just for holidays before heading back to the Israeli army in a popular resort without anyone hearing anything?

Soldato
Can guarantee one of the idiots filmed them taking turns ****ing a passed out, blind drunk/spiked girl.
Probably wasn't all of them but all of them will be accessories.
Damn what is wrong with you? Are these the kind of thoughts you normally get?

Caporegime
Damn what is wrong with you? Are these the kind of thoughts you normally get?

You are obviously pretty stupid and trying to deflect that fact but no, they are usually the most obvious form of evidence in these cases. THe idiots implicating themselves.
Just give up man. Leave the thread and try harder in the NZXTone! Oh snap !

Soldato
You are obviously pretty stupid and trying to deflect that fact but no, they are usually the most obvious form of evidence in these cases. THe idiots implicating themselves.
Just give up man. Leave the thread and try harder in the NZXTone! Oh snap !
No the most common result of a sexual assault allegation is false as that's what happens to more than 80% of them in court.

Associate
This case is disgusting.

Nzxt needs to take a look at the Scots justice system and try and understand why they have an extra vedict of 'Not Proven' on top of guilty and not guilty.

Soldato
This case is disgusting.

Nzxt needs to take a look at the Scots justice system and try and understand why they have an extra vedict of 'Not Proven' on top of guilty and not guilty.
I don't know what Scotland has to do with anything. In my home country its over 90% especially since the third wave of feminism hit. The crime is so heinous that even with minimal evidence you are done for. The fact is that most cases fall apart quick especially when any sort of evidence comes up such as phone records. Your reputation, career etc. might be ruined forever though which is one of the reasons there are talks about harder punishments for false accusers.

Associate
A very large percentage of these cases don't get to court simply because there's insufficient evidence to make the case.
It doesn't mean that those that weren't successfully prosecuted were fabricated which is what it seems you appear to believe...

In the UK the Home Office has stated that in over 98% of reported cases the perpetrator was allowed to go free - you're hardly 'done for' if charged.

Of course there are false charges and of course theres stigma attached to it but to simply assume no charge = innocent is naive to say the least.

Caporegime
And do you think she got raped by 12 young guys that were there just for holidays before heading back to the Israeli army in a popular resort without anyone hearing anything?

NZXT30: Guys, I'm in a well. What should I do?

GD: Stop digging! We'll find some rope and pull you up.

NZXT30: OK but I think I'm going to keep digging in the meantime. I've got a pretty big shovel.

GD: No stop, you'll make it worse! You might drown!

NZXT30: I think I'll be ok. Going to keep digging. Don't bother with the rope.

GD: Hey, we found the rope. We're going to drop it down now. OK, can you see it? Grab on to it!

NZXT30: I can see it but I'd have to drop my shovel. I think I'll keep digging instead.

GD: OK, we tried.

GD: *sighs*

GD: *pees in well*

Back
Top Bottom