Notting Hill Carnival

Soldato
It's that time of year again, (No thread yet? unless i've missed it...)

Time to post your best notting hill carnival highlights.

Another one to get you lads started

I'll update more soon as I find some good ones to share.

Soldato
**** hole , always has been. I lock myself indoors on carnival weekend or better yet take a shift at work, which is what I did this year while the morons go out and act like idiots.

Caporegime
It ought to be moved to Hyde park instead of taking up various narrow streets, the area has changed significantly and plenty of the residents don’t want it there. Of course attempts to move it cause an outcry of “racism”.

Soldato
OP
It ought to be moved to Hyde park instead of taking up various narrow streets, the area has changed significantly and plenty of the residents don’t want it there. Of course attempts to move it cause an outcry of “racism”.

I do kinda feel bad for residents tbh,

I saw documentary about it basically street smells like **** for weeks and trash everywhere, people often board up their houses cause of it.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
I am getting old, gone are the days when that sort of malarkywas deemed a good police beating and a night on the cell.

We have lost our way on so many levels :) zero self respect. Type of people who drop their kids off at schoil in a onesie and their slippers on.

Back
Top Bottom