**** The Official Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Thread ****

Associate
Well Samsung have now issued a refund for my original order so awaiting my deposit back into account before I try order it again! Also I am waiting for them to send me another £100 discount code because my original code is of course invalid now.

Going on holiday tuesday so really hoping I can get the new order placed on Friday for delivery of the phone on monday!!

Soldato
So I thought I'd try my luck instore with EE (contract up for renewal), and got nowhere with them. Best they could do was knock off £50 from the upfront price of the £79/mo 120gb contract for the note 10+ 5g.

Called EE, got through to retentions, who offered me £69/mo for 120gb data, £30 up front. Declined that and asked for my PAC code - "can I put you on hold sir" ok... comes back with £63.20/mo for unlimited data £30 upfront, and a 44mm Active Watch 2 4G for £15/mo :D

Associate
Literally can't wait for my case to arrive. The phone is incredibly frustrating to use with two hands, registering multiple presses on both sides caused by my palms. You would think that the engineers would have worked this out by now.

Soldato
Literally can't wait for my case to arrive. The phone is incredibly frustrating to use with two hands, registering multiple presses on both sides caused by my palms. You would think that the engineers would have worked this out by now.

Exactly the reason I've had to ditch Samsung flagship, I dont use cases so the edges of both the Note 9 and S8+ drove me crazy because of registering touches. Shame really because I miss the S-Pen.

Associate
I got mine from Samsung yesterday, but no return package for the trade-in - just a return DPD sticker in the box.

For all I know this is a return for the Note 10+. Has anyone had the same issue?

Do I just stick it in an envelope with the sticker on, and leave it at a DPD return site?

I've emailed Samsung, but got the usual "we'll get back to you" blurb.

Great phone though.

Soldato
I got mine from Samsung yesterday, but no return package for the trade-in - just a return DPD sticker in the box.

For all I know this is a return for the Note 10+. Has anyone had the same issue?

Do I just stick it in an envelope with the sticker on, and leave it at a DPD return site?

Great phone though.

You get the return packaging later.

Soldato

Great phone though.

No wait for a letter from Samsung it will have a return plastic envelope in it as they don't go back to Samsung but a 3rd party to check and authorize trade ins

Soldato

Great phone though.

Yep wait for a separate returns label and letter for your trade in phone.

The one you received is if you decide to return your Note 10.

Soldato
Yeah I'm not the most happy especially with all the dust in the box, since my Note 8 and 9 weren't like that from what I remember. From what i can see though the front and sides are completely fine and I could only see the marks in bright lighting, so eh. Slap skin on and call it done.

I haven't removed the plastic back yet though, waiting for my skin to come in. Maybe I'll be in for a shock.

Great phone though.
It'll come in the post

Transmission breaker
Don
Whats everyone looking at screen protector wise? I've got a dbrand skin on the way for the back, but need to get a decent protector for the front!

Spigen neoflex 10, £8.99 online.
Was not sure to start with as it had a couple of tiny bubbles that were hard to shift, but over the last few hours, they have totally disappeared.
Fingerprint working exactly as before and I am now impressed. Very cheap, but looks great now.
I am sure it is not as good as a tempered glass one, but I will be getting a flip case as some point when I decide if I want to get LED again, or clear view.

Decided on an ESR slim clear soft TPU case after the cheap flip cover I got was pants (returned on amazon as it scratched the standard screen protector a lot in under 24 hours!

Associate
Anybody taken the factory fitted screen protector off? I’ve never liked them, and as such haven’t used them, and I’m already being annoyed by the edges of the protector when swiping around.

Just wondering if it’s going to leave a hideous and hard to remove residue if I do take it off.

Soldato
So I thought I'd try my luck instore with EE (contract up for renewal), and got nowhere with them. Best they could do was knock off £50 from the upfront price of the £79/mo 120gb contract for the note 10+ 5g.

Called EE, got through to retentions, who offered me £69/mo for 120gb data, £30 up front. Declined that and asked for my PAC code - "can I put you on hold sir" ok... comes back with £63.20/mo for unlimited data £30 upfront, and a 44mm Active Watch 2 4G for £15/mo :D

Just seen this, that watch for £15 a month for 24 months!? You got it below cost lol. Well done!

Transmission breaker
Don
Anybody taken the factory fitted screen protector off? I’ve never liked them, and as such haven’t used them, and I’m already being annoyed by the edges of the protector when swiping around.

Just wondering if it’s going to leave a hideous and hard to remove residue if I do take it off.

As said above, popped straight off, no issues :)

Back
Top Bottom