**** The Official Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Thread ****

Soldato
I'm on a Mate 20x now, great phone and battery life is a different league but I do miss the S-Pen and Wireless charging. Trade off against the mahoosive screen I guess.
Interesting. I decided to keep the flagship features at the expense of a massive display and plumped for the S10e. Lovely phone and boy do I like te flat screen. Having said that I am beginning to yearn for a bigger display once more but everything out there is curved at the minute. The Mate 20x is not a bad shout but I've invested too much in wirelss chargers both and home and at work to go back to a phone that doesn't have it.
I was interested in the Note 10/+ but there is a lot of anecdotal evidence out there saying how bad the edge detection actually is.

Man of Honour
OP
Well Samsung have now issued a refund for my original order so awaiting my deposit back into account before I try order it again! Also I am waiting for them to send me another £100 discount code because my original code is of course invalid now.

Going on holiday tuesday so really hoping I can get the new order placed on Friday for delivery of the phone on monday!!

My complaint to the CEO got a response but I will have to wait until the beginning of next week for my 512GB 5G Note 10+.

Soldato
Interesting. I decided to keep the flagship features at the expense of a massive display and plumped for the S10e. Lovely phone and boy do I like te flat screen. Having said that I am beginning to yearn for a bigger display once more but everything out there is curved at the minute. The Mate 20x is not a bad shout but I've invested too much in wirelss chargers both and home and at work to go back to a phone that doesn't have it.
I was interested in the Note 10/+ but there is a lot of anecdotal evidence out there saying how bad the edge detection actually is.

Yeah fully understand where you are coming from, the trade off against the wireless charger is that I need to use one a lot less these days. I travel every week for and actually forgot my charger last week but I managed to squeeze out 3 days (14 hours SOT) by employing some battery saving techniques such as lowering the brightness and whacking data saver on.

Honestly didnt feel too compromised during it and managed Monday morning to Wednesday night with 2% left when I landed.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
I noticed crackling via BT in the car today when streaming YT - only change from yesterday was enabling video enhancer and sure enough crackling went after I disabled it again.

Soldato
So I've just plugged my headphones in using the usb C -> 3.5mm that came with my OnePlus 6T - no audio. Is there a setting I'm missing or do I have to buy the ******* Samsung adaptor? :mad:

Soldato
a new Note 10 + or a huawei 20 x ??

currently have a huawei mate 20 pro battery is amazing after coming from the note 8.

i really cant work out if the s pen was worth it??

I'll be honest I thought air gestures on the s pen was just a gimmick but came in handy yesterday flicking through pictures as I was showing everyone else a few images at the restaurant I was at.

Associate
Received plus 5G this morning, will report back on 5G speeds (London) next week. Per per previous comments mine also had dust in the box, also a scuff mark on the screen cover (right middle). Also no case included but appeared to have the paper wallet it would have come in included but was empty. It was at the very bottom of the box. Is that normal?

That being said already got a Spigen case. It's quite an upgrade from my Mate 10 Pro.

Associate
Battery life for me too is a bit meh. I've been letting it get to 5% before recharging to 100%, is this needed anymore?

On a different note (har har) the phone is so much easier to use with the Samsung Clear View cover case. No more registering my palms as keypresses. Case is very slick as well.

Back
Top Bottom