Destiny 2... It's a coming!

Soldato
There is a link in the email that goes to the bungie page which explains it, so it doesn’t need to state steam in the email imo.

they haven’t announced when we can preload on steam yet, so the battle net launcher is still required for this month.

Soldato
Finally uploaded the 2 man run on Crown of Sorrows. Watching it back there are many things to improve on, one being me not proccing striking hand on phase 1 lol but ah well, doubt a lot of this will be possible in shadowkeep

Associate
It's the jumps I am more worried about... :p

Join us Davie, happy to take you through the existing game :)

I tell you that much jumping just isn't natural!!!

It appears I can't actually buy destiny at the moment and it all seems a bit confusing with this new free destiny. Should be able to transfer my PS4 save over tho.

Soldato
I tell you that much jumping just isn't natural!!!

It appears I can't actually buy destiny at the moment and it all seems a bit confusing with this new free destiny. Should be able to transfer my PS4 save over tho.

Its available directly through Steam (PC platform is moving to Steam from Battlenet).

Jumping is fun.... :p

Caporegime
It looks like all that Battle.net transfer faff was all a waste of time seeing as the base game (which is all I have) is going to be free on Steam. I have no characters to port across as I've not really played more than an hour of it.

Associate
Well got destiny up and running on the laptop today and it's going to take a bit of getting used to compared with the ps4.

Applied to the ocuk clan so if theres space could someone accept me please.

Back
Top Bottom