*** Nintendo Switch ***

fez

fez

Caporegime
Been playing a bit of Super Metroid this morning. Love it so far. The SNES has so many good games for it compared to the NES. I have already spent more time on the SNES app than I ever did on the NES app so... 40 minutes so far.

Soldato
Yeah Astral Chain is great. Been playing it all week. I love how it isn't just action scene after scene and that there is a lot more to it than that with the investigation stuff. There story is really grabbing me as well. Good stuff.

Soldato
Been playing a bit of Super Metroid this morning. Love it so far. The SNES has so many good games for it compared to the NES. I have already spent more time on the SNES app than I ever did on the NES app so... 40 minutes so far.

I grabbed a SNES Mini a few months back just to finally play this game. Its fantastic . Semi regret my purchase now but glad to have it set up ready to play etc. I'm about half way through. I love how it doesn't hold your hand and theres some trial and error as to finding where to go next.

Soldato
ok just seen the credits for zelda... what is the master mode and how do i access it?

i will never regret my snes mini purchase last october, it has a on the go hub attatched to it which has a 32 gig mem stick on it..... cannae say any more than that :p

snes mini is one of the best things i have bought.

followed by this switch, how much is the snes controller for the switch gonna be? i hear it is 30 dollars for america but not sure how much for uk.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Enjoying playing F-Zero. Wish they made a new version or at least start porting GameCube games to Switch. Would buy F-Zero GX and Mario Galaxy in a heartbeat (assuming they don’t charge silly money for it).

Soldato
I'm going to be all over this today. More excited about this than any recent release.

Super Mario World and Metriod are 2 of my all time faves and hold up really well. No rose tinted specs here!

Cannot wait!

Been sneaking a little play before work, now I can get properly into it

Man of Honour
ok just seen the credits for zelda... what is the master mode and how do i access it?

i will never regret my snes mini purchase last october, it has a on the go hub attatched to it which has a 32 gig mem stick on it..... cannae say any more than that :p

snes mini is one of the best things i have bought.

followed by this switch, how much is the snes controller for the switch gonna be? i hear it is 30 dollars for america but not sure how much for uk.
£26.99

Man of Honour
Lots of stuff on sale on the Eshop that i want, both South Park Games, but i don't have much time for RPG anymore but can get both for £30.

Or I like to get River City Girls for some 80's Double dragon style action!

Neither South Park game is very long, and they're both brilliant if you like the series.

fez

fez

Caporegime
I've got to quite late in the game in Super Metroid but I have lost the will to continue.

I absolutely hate water levels. I don't know why any game has them. The controls are rubbish, they put horrible mechanics in to sap any sense of enjoyment you get from the game.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Is the ninja turtles game on the snes store? Used to love that game. No internet connection where I am for the next few days to be downloading games.

Man of Honour
Is the ninja turtles game on the snes store? Used to love that game. No internet connection where I am for the next few days to be downloading games.

There isn't a SNES store as far as I know. If you mean SNES online then it's not part of the 20 games offered on the service.

Back
Top Bottom