******Official Star Citizen / Squadron 42 Thread******

Soldato
I honestly cannot see a full completed game ever being released, how many years has it been now? How many millions spent and still nowhere near completion? Yeah they've got some really fancy looking stuff but you could hardly call it a game from what I can see.

Since 2012.
Was it it 2015, late 2016, fall 2017, early 2018 and then late 2019?
2022 the earliest

Soldato
TBH i would be happy with just one star system they have now with the two planets acorp and lorville and get the FPS mechanics spot on and proper persisted universe tech and network meshing there and release it with 100hours worth of mission/quests to do for first version 1.0

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Yearly check in. Back next September....
Haha. That’s what I do. Might have check back biyearly going forward. Lol

Really sad state of affairs. They should have got at least half of the single player campaign out by end of this year... By the looks of it be lucky for that to happen in 2021.

All the impressive graphics from this game wont be so impressive by then...

Soldato
I sold my account to a friend some time ago, got a phone call from him earlier today asking if I'd like to buy it back as he's simply given up hope of it ever being released as a full and working project. He wasn't too amused when I told him that that was the exact same reason I sold him the account in the first place. :D

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I sold my account to a friend some time ago, got a phone call from him earlier today asking if I'd like to buy it back as he's simply given up hope of it ever being released as a full and working project. He wasn't too amused when I told him that that was the exact same reason I sold him the account in the first place. :D
Lol!

I sold the racing ship you got with the AMD code many years ago for what I recall for about £80 which meant I got my bounty pledge with the lifetime insurance for free (which I still have) and made some profit on top :D

Soldato
I can't believe this game still isn't out. I posted about three years ago asking if this game was done yet. I was met with massive hostility. Now I just feel a wee bit gutted for all those who had high hopes. This is never going to be Life 2.0 in space. I feel sorry for those who have pledged anything above $100

Back
Top Bottom