**** The Official Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Thread ****

Soldato
Can anyone recommend a good glass screen protector? My phone slipped out my pocket the other day and smashed the original I bought. Wife bought me another from a local phone shop, which just had a hole in it for the fingerprint sensor :rolleyes: just received another off Amazon and it cuts off all the corners of the screen with black bits!

Soldato
Can anyone recommend a good glass screen protector? My phone slipped out my pocket the other day and smashed the original I bought. Wife bought me another from a local phone shop, which just had a hole in it for the fingerprint sensor :rolleyes: just received another off Amazon and it cuts off all the corners of the screen with black bits!

Best bet is Whitestone dome costly but effective aslo amFilm do a 2 pack similar with 2 in use loca glue and uv light not sure if in UK yet tho

Associate
Can anyone confirm a known working 45W fast charger for the Note 10+ available from Amazon? The official one on the Samsung shop still says unavailable...

Associate
I just ordered my Note 10+ from Tesco Mobile on a 36 month contract. It's the standard 4G versio . I'm coming from an S8+ and starting to doubt my decision as it was the Note 10 or the 11 Pro Max.

I guess I'm just asking in here for reassurance that I've made the right decisio . I feel 36 month contract is a long time but it was a good offer, £47/pm with 30g .

I haven't had time to read through this thread but are there any issues I should know about before I fully go for it and open it etc.

Thanks

Soldato
I don’t think that’s a good deal, though admittedly you need a big upfront payment if you want to get a much better overall cost of ownership. You also need to be aware that in 3 years the Note 10 will be worth significantly (hundreds) less than the 11 Pro Max.

Associate
I would be up for fronting some cash to the cost of the phone. But I can't find any better options online and I can't afford the device outrigh .

I wonder if I could send it back if I change my mind.

Soldato
Mobile phones direct have better deals over 24 months for the same 4g version and the up fronts aren’t high.

You should be able to cancel and return in your cooling off period but read Tesco’s terms when it comes to phones you’ve unboxed and pulled wrappers off.

Associate
I have looked at Samsung upgrade program and they would take £200 for my Galaxy S8+ which makes the phones £800ish but I just don't have that sort of cash at the moment :/

Soldato
I have looked at Samsung upgrade program and they would take £200 for my Galaxy S8+ which makes the phones £800ish but I just don't have that sort of cash at the moment :/

You pay rest off monthly then either swap for new next year or pay balance off if you don't want to upgrade and keep phone

Associate
Thanks for the suggestions. I see my Tesco order for the Note will arrive tomorro . I might send it back and go for the upgrade program.

I see a lot of people complaining about battery life in this thread. What other issues are there?

I'm assuming I'll experience a huge difference from my S8+?

Soldato
I see a lot of people complaining about battery life in this thread. What other issues are there?

I'm assuming I'll experience a huge difference from my S8+?

Battery life is amazing for both my wife and I. She can get a day our of hers were her S9 would always need a charge in the day (heavy mobile gamer!). I'm currently on 2 days since seeing the charger and still have 22% left.

We both came from S9's and noted a huge improvement, so much faster, feels really snappy. Amazing screen, ever so bright in daylight, the battery life as mentioned above too.

We both bought ours on a 0% credit card and got a sim only deal, worked out to be about the cheapest way of doing it, plus no long contracts to deal with.

Associate
Ok thanks for the information guys. I'll need to have a think about what to do, the phone arrives tomorrow. It's going to be hard not to open and have a play around with it.

Associate
Ok thanks for the information guys. I'll need to have a think about what to do, the phone arrives tomorrow. It's going to be hard not to open and have a play around with it.

I have a S8+ and a S10+ as well as the note 10+. The difference between the S10+ and Note 10+ besides headphone jacks and spens is marginal at best and basically it the same as the s10+ besides a few minor things they did.

But between the S8+ and Note 10+ the differences become more noticeable. Even though the Sammy still uses the same camera array since the S7 the software implementation has gotten better every generation. So the ultrawide camera may prove useful in your usage. Same goes with Night mode. Having said that I think some of the camera modes like Live focus is another Gimmick just like some of the other features the phone has like 3d scanning, air gestures and what not.

Maybe it just me and maybe other posters could chime in here. I am sure the haptic feedback doesn't feel the same as my s10+ or S8+. In my mind, maybe it just placebo but it feels better I can't quite put my finger on it.

The one suprised me which I never bothered using on my s10+ is Bixby routines. I am not a Bixby user by default but I now love Bixby routines. Is this a new thing? I don't remember it on the s8+. When I leave the house it turns off wifi, activates screen lock, turns off always on display and when I arrive back home it disables mobile data, turns off screen lock and turns on wifi and when I got to bed it turns on blue screen filter and turns on always on display all by itself.

Back
Top Bottom