** NEW LG MONITORS - INCLUDING 2 EXCLUSIVE TO OCUK!!! **

Soldato
Just spoke to customer services

Stock is due to arrive tomorrow! Unfortunately the amount of units has changed, and I'm gonna take a guess and say it's lower than expected.

Apparently my order is fine, and that was on August 1st.

Should have an update tomorrow apparently

Well, hopefully

Associate
Just spoke to customer services

Stock is due to arrive tomorrow! Unfortunately the amount of units has changed, and I'm gonna take a guess and say it's lower than expected.

Apparently my order is fine, and that was on August 1st.

Should have an update tomorrow apparently

Well, hopefully

They told me yesterday stock was due to arrive today. Hopefully it won't just keep getting pushed back.

Associate
They were expecting 200+ units and apparently LG said they'd send out around 100 units. So if you ordered after September you gotta wait more like the end of November. And that's IF there's no other delays so expect it to be shipped for December if ordered even at the beginning of September

Associate
Just to make sure, Freesync on this monitor is going to be compatible with a 5700 XT, right? I was set on a 2070 super but a crazy deal on a Sapphire 5700 XT Nitro came up which I couldn't pass. I know that the LG is compatible with Nvidia cards, I'm guessing it will play nicely with ATI too?

Caporegime
Just to make sure, Freesync on this monitor is going to be compatible with a 5700 XT, right? I was set on a 2070 super but a crazy deal on a Sapphire 5700 XT Nitro came up which I couldn't pass. I know that the LG is compatible with Nvidia cards, I'm guessing it will play nicely with ATI too?

Yup, it's both :)

Back
Top Bottom