** NEW LG MONITORS - INCLUDING 2 EXCLUSIVE TO OCUK!!! **

OcUK Staff
Hi all,

I've spent this morning setting up some new LG monitors for pre-order on OCUK. Two of which will be UK exclusives at OCUK!

The two exclusives will be landing at OCUK around the 16th July (27GL850) and 13th August (34GL750). Stock is fairly limited so pre-order soon to guarantee one at launch. Second waves of stock should be around a month after each date.

Check out the exclusives and the other LG monitors added to the range below!

ALL LG MONITORS

EXCLUSIVE TO OCUK

LG 34GL750-B 34" 2560x1080 IPS 144Hz 1ms HDR10 FreeSync/G-Sync Compatible Curved Widescreen LED Gaming Monitor @ £509.99 inc VAT

Display Resolution 2560x1080, Display Size 34", Refresh Rate 144Hz, FreeSync, G-Sync Compatible, Response Time 1ms, Contrast Ratio 1000:1, Panel Type IPS, Curved, HDR10, Height Adjustable

Only £499.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

LG 27GL850-B 27" 2560x1440 NANO IPS 144Hz 1ms FreeSync/G-Sync Compatible Widescreen LED Gaming Monitor @ £449.99 inc VAT

Display Resolution 2560x1440, Display Size 27", Refresh Rate 144Hz, FreeSync, G-Sync Compatible, Response Time 1ms, Contrast Ratio 1000:1, Panel Type IPS, HDR 10

Only £449.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

New to the Overclockers UK LG Range

LG 27UL850-W 27" 3840x2160 4K 60Hz 5ms FreeSync HDR400 Thin Bezel Adjustable Widescreen LED Gaming Monitor @ £474.95 inc VAT

Display Resolution 4K 3840x2160, Display Size 27", Refresh Rate 60Hz, FreeSync, 5ms Response Time, Contrast Ratio 1000:1, Panel Type IPS, Adjustable, HDR400

Only £474.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

LG 27UL650-W 27" 3840x2160 4K 60Hz HDR400 FreeSync Thin Bezel Adjustable Widescreen LED Gaming Monit @ £439.99 inc VAT

Display Resolution 3840x2160, Display Size 27", Refresh Rate 60, FreeSync, 5ms Response Time, Contrast Ratio 1000:1, Panel Type IPS, Thin Bezel, Adjustable, Flicker Free, VESA DisplayHDR 400

Only £439.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

LG 27UL600-W 27" 3840x2160 4K 60Hz HDR400 FreeSync Thin Bezel Widescreen LED Gaming Monitor @ £399.95 inc VAT

Display Resolution 3840x2160, Display Size 27", Refresh Rate 60Hz, FreeSync, 5ms Response Time, Contrast Ratio 1000:1, Panel Type IPS, VESA DisplayHDR 400, Thin Bezel, HDMI, Display Port, Flicker Free

Only £399.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

LG 24GL600F-B 24" 1920x1080 TN 144Hz 1ms FreeSync Widescreen LED Gaming Monitor @ £189.95 inc VAT

Display Resolution 1920x1080, Display Size 24", Refresh Rate 144Hz, FreeSync, 1ms Response Time, Contrast Ratio 1000:1, Panel Type TN,

Only £189.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
Just placed my order earlier for the 27GL850, does that mean if stock lands on the 16th I would get it on the 17th?

Yes, as long as you are mainland UK but those dates aren't firm yet.

Once I have a date firmed up I'll post it here :)

Well that's mucked up my plans.... I've been saving 'rainforest' vouchers people have given me for gifts up and got a buyer lined up to buy my old monitor, all especially for the 27GL850 and now it's exclusive :(.

I know you accept amazon payments as a payment option, but that doesn't work with gift vouchers. Wish you sold your gift vouchers on their store as you have a storefront over there, gonna be hard trying to shift £300 vouchers, to a friend. Anyone got any other ideas, I would normally just wack it on my credit card, but it's not a purchase a I can justify without using the gift card balance.

I'll ask sales if there is anything they can do but I can't promise anything.

OcUK Staff
OP
Thanks, why would the ruin such a good monitor which such a stupid move. For me that's gone from a must buy to a complete turn off. Same for the LG 34GL750-B 34 the price is far better then I expected but the curve has completely put me off it.

If you blow hot air from it from a hair dryer should come off leaving no residue :)

27GL850-B

can be ordererd from Germany?

It's UK Exclusive to Overclockers UK. Edited the post to reflect it.

OcUK Staff
OP
ow, now you're committing me to some pretty fast reviewing :D i will work hard to get the review completed and up as quickly as possible, but will depend on the date it arrives with me of course, and will need some time to get all the testing done. 2 weeks is my norm, among everything else but will keep everyone posted and if i can do it quicker, i will :)

HAHA I thought you'd like that! :)

OcUK Staff
OP
haha yeah cheers :)

right everyone, Nik said if you order it today he will hand-deliver them to you yesterday ;)

(i am of course joking)

giphy.gif

OcUK Staff
OP
@NikTheSHNIK What are the current stock levels like for pre-orders? I assume they are still due next week?

Now all allocated! Stock ETA unchanged.

@NikTheSHNIK I gather Daniel has now left LG, can you possibly get his replacement to register on this forum when he/she can at all? It was quite handy having an LG rep here for the odd bit of useful info :)

thanks

Already done. Just waiting on IT to upgrade her account - @Alice Gibbs!

OcUK Staff
OP
This morning when I posted the ETA was unchanged. Sadly speaking to Alice this afternoon the ETA has changed :(

Unfortunately these things happen sometime with air and ship-freight. There is a myriad of reasons that things can be delayed which are unfortunately out of OCUK hands.

If anybody wishes to cancel their pre-order then please contact sales who will process that for you.

As Alice says current ETA is w/c 29th July. Fingers crossed there are no more delays!

OcUK Staff
OP
The hubs are in the Netherlands for shipping companys bringing in freight over the water. Not surprising really that those geographically closest with no transport bottlenecks, like more ports/airports or swapping the goods between freight companies, see their stock first.

That mainland Europe have them now is a great sign they'll be with us next week!

The ETA I've had hasn't changed since the last update from LG. So fingers crossed they are on the water to us.

@Alice Gibbs may have more info than me!

OcUK Staff
OP
@NikTheSHNIK Did you manage to get in touch with the distributor? Just curious whether there's a chance we could actually get our monitors this week.

At 14:51 he told me "Nothing has landed yet"

I requested a priority booking slot at their end and that he keeps an eye out and ships them his end ASAP!

Our Goods In guys know to watch for the stock and book them in as soon as they arrive.

As seems to be so often the case, in the modern era, our fortunes are in the hands of couriers!

I would ask everyone to be patient as its out of our hands for now, but DAMN, if I had one of these badboys pre-ordered I'd be excited too!

Can't say I share your same pessimism, but seeing as my graphics card got delayed too the wait has been easier on me. With Dan he did used to say it would take up to a week from when it arrived at their warehouse to get through distributors to reach OcUK, so I can't see it reaching OcUK later than Monday next week.

The LG warehouse is in The Netherlands, or at least mainland Europe AFAIK. So if they've been arriving at EU resellers earlier this week... there is a chance!

tenor.gif

And we still.dont know the quantity coming, or, the amount of pre-orders, or, when the next batch will come either!?

The quantity coming is not enough to fulfill all pre-orders. If you pre-ordered on the 11th July or before you should receive one in the first batch!

Everyone else currently with a pre-order will be fulfilled when the next production run lands, ETA: September.

OcUK Staff
OP
Thanks Nik!
Would you be able to explain what you mean by "priority booking slot"? And what sort of time frame are we looking at between being shipped from the distributor to being sent out from OcUK?

Distributors, like ourselves, have multiple shipments arriving daily from different vendors, who use different couriers. When they deliver it's X boxes or X pallets of goods. These boxes or pallets need to be broken down and each item counted and given a unique identifier before it is "booked in" to the inventory. We accept X boxes or X pallets and then book the stock in in turn, usually by date received but each SKU could be prioritised due to pre-orders, value etc.

By requesting a priority booking slot I'm hoping this SKU can jump the queue!

OcUK Staff
OP
Ahoy there. I'm wondering - if I preorder now, how likely is it I'll actually get a monitor in the "second wave" delivery come September-ish? Don't want to tie up 400+ quid if I end up just waiting until they're in regular supply anyway.

All being well, and the next wave is what is promised numbers wise, we'll have enough to cover.

Also best to get your pre-order on sooner rather than later. If the dollar drops much further I'll have to increase the price.

OcUK Staff
OP
WOAH, this thread has gone crazy!

First I'd like to apologise on behalf of OCUK and LG for anyone whose expectations haven't been met, and we will always try to learn and improve to deliver the best customer service possible.

Then I'd like to remind everyone to be courteous on our forums, that we are all trying our best, for you guys and that we try to keep you as informed as we can. That includes @Alice Gibbs from LG, as well as OCUK staff.

In this instance there was a delay in transit to the EU, and at the UK distributor, which meant the ETA given initially wasn't met. I can assure you that at every stage LG and OCUK tried to speed things up as much as we could.

The first tranche of stock has now been shipped and I hope all the early pre-order guys really enjoy this monitor and it lives up to the hype! Please let us know your feedback!

I don't know why the first quantity of stock into the UK/EU was so small. I can only imagine they had to satisfy all territories with what they could produce in their initial run. The availability of the panel, I'd hope, should pick up moving forward. We have hundreds more on back order with LG.

Everyone else currently with a pre-order, I'll find out an update when I get back from annual leave next week (camping in N. Wales with the wife and kids... :( ), and post here as to the ETA of the next load of stock in to the UK.

That is unless @Alice Gibbs beats me to it! :)

Back
Top Bottom