FIFA 20

Soldato
cool got it, thanks and it makes sense too.

how does trading and following twitch streamers work? So what they do?

You'll find a lot of useful videos on youtube to explain trading methods to make coins.

I've just been doing the squad battles and various tasks to earn the reward packs. I packed an untradeable Aguero and Martial in those.

Soldato
Anyone done POTM Lewandowski? Not a massive upgrade from his normal card but still looks great for under 200k. I used his loan gold and thought he was good.

Played against him a few times and he's been solid!

Thinking of dropping out Fernandinho and getting Pogba, enjoyed his loan card when I had it and can see him fitting the roaming CM role very well, managed to pack Aguero last night & selling Dybala so might also see if I can sneak in Hazard to try out properly, too.

Permabanned
I can't see Sane being any better than Felipe Anderson, who while decent might be surpassed by Hazard in pretty much every way!

Hazard doesn't fit a prem team though, also much more expensive. Sane looks a little step up from Anderson and Mane a bit more again. Got enough for Sane be a bit longer for Mane though.

Considering I have Pulisic at the moment, who is not great. :p

Soldato
Hazard doesn't fit a prem team though, also much more expensive. Sane looks a little step up from Anderson and Mane a bit more again. Got enough for Sane be a bit longer for Mane though.

Considering I have Pulisic at the moment, who is not great. :p

Its not a prem team, La Liga/Premier League/Ligue 1 Hybrid/Alex Telles atm with Johnny Barnes making a guest appearance.

Back
Top Bottom