NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2080 TI SUB £900 & INCLUDES COD: MODERN WARFARE !!!

Soldato
Okay granted if anyone could come out with a flagship killing gpu on their first try it's Intel. Considering all the talent they've bought up and resources they have. But realistically I think nvidia will continue to keep the throne in terms of performance and unless something comes close they've got no reason to decrease the prices

Permabanned
I will take a punt on this today i hope it runs ok, I want 1650 boost, 100% fan speed and might drop in some new frontal 3000rpm Noctua fans to feed it fresh air.

Wish me luck i will report back within a week on how it sustains boosts unless someone beats me to it. Really i intend to put this through a heavy 4hr 4k session and see what happens to the boost clock.

OcUK Staff
OP
Soldato
@Gibbo Am I correct in thinking these are reference boards the same as the Founders Edition, Same board components etc... just with a different cooler and I/O bracket ? If so I'll pop down the bank tomorrow and order one.

ljt

ljt

Soldato
I thought I read somewhere that there were 2 x steppings of the 2080 Ti, The lesser one of which goes into these type of cards, But I may be mistaken.

There were 'A' chips which were better binned and none 'A' chips if that's what you mean?

They stopped it with the 2070 and 2080 but it still exists for 2080Ti's

Soldato
There were 'A' chips which were better binned and none 'A' chips if that's what you mean?

They stopped it with the 2070 and 2080 but it still exists for 2080Ti's

Ah so I'm guessing the non A chips go into these cheaper nasty versions then, Just don't fancy gambling 900 quid on something that could potentially be basically "product run off".

Back
Top Bottom