**** The Official Google Pixel 4 Thread ****

it's not that and you know it, look back at a couple of posters, over the last couple of pages. then do a search on them, one person... no names given has posted in this thread like 30 times, all negative, which is pretty much trolling now. as a grown man i don't get it. if you want to be constructive that's fine. but if you really hate it and don't want to get it why stick around to moan?

because he wants to want it?

Soldato
Sorry, I forgot to ask, which smartphone has been able to do dual exposure in real time before?
Firstly - it’s actually a better workflow to capture the shot as is and then adjust it after. You could capture the silhouette as demo’d using the live shadow and highlight adjustment but once its taken you might realise it looked better as it was, so then you would have to readjust the settings and retake.

Second, in answer to your question; any camera with exposure compensation (basically all cameras :p) adjusts the exposure in real time :)

Soldato
my ee corp discount has now switched to o2 :(

seems i can get 25% on contracts with o2, which i can work with... however they don't appear to be stocking the pixel at this stage. just dropped them a tweak. if it is a no i will just order from google. thinking orange XL.

i don't get why they made them all matte apart from the black one ?

Soldato
ah gotcha. the first and even second attempt at that sentence was not clear at all.

sentence structure 5/10
sense of humour 0/10
ability to hear critique of a phone they like -10/10

We got there in the end :) I saw the humour in your replies given what you thought I had said, but had prioritised the understanding of my statement :p

Second, in answer to your question; any camera with exposure compensation (basically all cameras :p) adjusts the exposure in real time :)

But that doesn't answer my question. Which smartphone can do that now? Dual exposure that is. Shadow and highlights, which I would normally wait to get to Photoshop to mess with.

**EDIT** In fact, don't bother. We both know none do and as has been pointed out, I don't feel you bring anything constructive to this thread, so you wont be seeing replies to your posts from me. Lets save us both some time :)

Soldato
yeah is a shame as matt black would be my choice. i may go with the white if i decide to buy this. i guess the shiny black back matches the shiny black front, but still i feel matt on the back would have been far nicer

yeah i guess i would like to know the thinking behind it. i am more open to any colour this year as the sides/bezels (big bezels :D) are black which is something i have always wanted. i am not a fan of coloured sides but with it just being the back i am easy on that.

Associate
Give this man a prize.

Indeed, I wanted to want it as well (I have no idea if this negative poster he's referring to is me but hey ho).

I am a tech enthusiast, for better or worse. I like talking about phones. Just because someone decides they don't want it shouldn't exclude them from still showing an interest. I don't want a Focus ST either but I don't mind reading about those (as a petrolhead). Rather sad that only positive posts are tolerated here.

Soldato
Indeed, I wanted to want it as well (I have no idea if this negative poster he's referring to is me but hey ho).

I am a tech enthusiast, for better or worse. I like talking about phones. Just because someone decides they don't want it shouldn't exclude them from still showing an interest. I don't want a Focus ST either but I don't mind reading about those (as a petrolhead). Rather sad that only positive posts are tolerated here.

you mentioned you don't want the focus ST, which is fine, but i am sure if there is a focus ST thread and you post 30+ comments about how s#%4 it is the people would get peed off.

you mentioned you don't want the focus ST, which is fine, but i am sure if there is a focus ST thread and you post 30+ comments about how s#%4 it is the people would get peed off.

that perhaps is true, thoughyou're forgetting again that if someone wanted a new focus ST, but they update it with features not desired, then they'd be ok to vent some where their disappointment. A car forum, in a thread dedicaed to the focus ST. I can't imagine a better place. Where else should they vent?

Permabanned
Looks decent actually, but too expensive.

For this price, I would want to see more memory and storage and I'm not ready to drop a headphone jack on my phone yet.

Associate
that perhaps is true, thoughyou're forgetting again that if someone wanted a new focus ST, but they update it with features not desired, then they'd be ok to vent some where their disappointment. A car forum, in a thread dedicaed to the focus ST. I can't imagine a better place. Where else should they vent?

Exactly my point, just you made it clearer :)

As said, I've been looking forward to the Pixel 4 for ages. Now that it's here, I'm disappointed. That's really it, and this place seems to be the best place to discuss it.

If people think the "moaners" in here are bad, they should try reddit (r/android or r/googlepixel would be good places to start).

Soldato
Exactly my point, just you made it clearer :)

As said, I've been looking forward to the Pixel 4 for ages. Now that it's here, I'm disappointed. That's really it, and this place seems to be the best place to discuss it.

If people think the "moaners" in here are bad, they should try reddit (r/android or r/googlepixel would be good places to start).

But we all ready know you are disappointed ? Do you have anything else to add ?

How many posts can you make that are identical. It's like people have to keep updating us every 10 posts

"Yep still hate it "

:D

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Depends if you're looking at the 4 or 4 XL, I'm worried the smaller 4 will suffer with the 2800mAh battery and 90Hz screen, even if it is only a 1080p panel.

Back
Top Bottom