Show us your drawings/artwork

Soldato
Some great work there @H3RBSKI , you should definitely get a tablet, I love mine now after getting used to drawing on th tablet and looking at a monitor. There are usually some good deals around Black Friday. I went for a Huion H610pro as they seem to get good reviews as a budget choice if you can't afford a Wacom.

What is the Fortnite figure made from?

@AHarvey Thanks, I'll look into that as I haven't messed with the pen tool yet.

Associate
Some great work there @H3RBSKI , you should definitely get a tablet, I love mine now after getting used to drawing on th tablet and looking at a monitor. There are usually some good deals around Black Friday. I went for a Huion H610pro as they seem to get good reviews as a budget choice if you can't afford a Wacom.

What is the Fortnite figure made from?
thanks, i have (well my daugher) has a huion tablet and ive tried it but after being so use to using my phone and drawing and viewing on the same area i just couldnt get used to it so would love a kanvas pro or something similar. The figure is made from polymer clay at the unicorn is made from foam floor mats

Soldato
Thats awesome work, I wish I could get my lines that smooth with my pen, never mind a mouse!

Also, I'm not obsessed with Demon Slayer, honest...
A lot of people actually use the Pen tool in photoshop for that kind of thing anyway, you can create all sorts of shapes and it's really smooth lines, then you can paint/colour by hand so to speak.

cheers and yeah Pentool is very forgiving

Soldato
Here's some more of my weeb pics that ive never finished. I start one then abandon and move on to something else. The first one is probably the most complete but even then they are still very unfinished

Warning large pics

kcNsczi.jpg
dnQ70DK.jpg

CY4veC2.jpg
O47GDUV.jpg
5DKtmaH.jpg

Soldato
Awesome work there Hybrid. I can relate as I have started a new drawing when I still need to add a background to the last one. Yours are well worth finishing though.

WGGqZXW.jpg.png

What I have so far. My favourite character in Demon Slayer, or in any tv series/film ever in fact. For anyone that hasn't seen the Demon Slayer anime, the eyes are supposed to be like that lol.

Last edited:
Soldato
My partner is starting to take her art seriously since she won an art battle. She typically paints with watercolours but is now doing more acrylic as finds it sells easier (and much quicker to do)

I want to try and drag her kicking and screaming into the digital world but she's not keen on 'painting' on a tablet. Is there any decent tablet/pad thing which I can get her as a gift which she'd still enjoy working on?

Associate
I want to try and drag her kicking and screaming into the digital world but she's not keen on 'painting' on a tablet. Is there any decent tablet/pad thing which I can get her as a gift which she'd still enjoy working on?
I'd love a galaxy tab s4 as they come with a waccom pen but other than that iPads with the apple pencil are supposed to be awesome using the procreate app

Underboss
Apple Pencil and Procreate is a very good tool set to use, I have a non-pro model and it’s brilliant.

I’ll try get some of my digital WIP stuff put up, not a patch on some of the stuff in this thread like but keeps me sane.

*quick screengrabs as they are all unfinished at the moment...had/have a thing for isometric art at the moment, the below is a mix of procreate and affinity designer.

BLU6BRt.png
txm6D6t.png
g4Y9Z79.png
6gN1PXT.png
DsflYGY.png
1jJf3gH.png

I've been working on the last one since GTAV came out...the original Xbox 360 version!

Last edited:
Soldato
I didn't know OCUK had one of these threads :) I stick to mostly sketching or drawing cars as it's the thing I'm most trained in. This is probably my best work but I'll try to dig out some others to post.

48996636973_e551b8c99d_o.jpg

This bits I drew
48996636868_1378798492_o.jpg

Or something completely different and a Roadhog vector I did for a friend.
48997414202_fc3fa26f6e_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom