FIFA 20

Soldato
Yeah it was me. Like you, I have played COD since 3 and other than some stints playing HQ and S&D, for the past 10+ years I've predominately played TDM. Your K/D states what kind of an asset you are to your team, so I've always gone on that. Plus, it's just been a running thing with friends throughout, comparing stats. It never changed our play style like it does with people on FIFA, you could have course camp every game to achieve ridiculous kills but that wasn't our thing.
The same could be said for FIFA and your W/L ratio. It shows how good I am at the game, not for others to see but just for my own perusal!

I just want gold tournaments back and seasons that isn't littered with these ridiculous icon objectives that have made a mockery of the whole thing!

FFA in COD was more my thing, along with the War mode in W@W, never liked TDM at all!

Anyone used 89 Gerrard? Have 13 tokens and wondering if he's the one I push for tonight...

Get 1 more, get Ballack, go German, go reliable! Don't go slippy! :D

Last edited:
Caporegime
Bought middle Rush a few days ago and he's banging them in for fun with both feet. Really hope his mid or prime is in the next icon swaps.

Anyone used 89 Gerrard? Have 13 tokens and wondering if he's the one I push for tonight...
Yep. Works very well as a box to box CM in a 4-1-2-1-2 and as a CDM in a 4-2-3-1 but he's not someone you'll want as a CAM. Passing is his strong point, pace and dribbling are his weaknesses.

Unless one of Liverpool's current CMs get a TOTY or TOTS he'll be in my team until the end of the game.

Soldato
Yeah these guys were good players as well as having decent teams, this is in Div 4. Probably working their way back up ready for the new reward week

As usual I didn’t really get thrashed, a goal or 2 most games, but really struggled to created chances - probably 3 or 4 shots on target per game if I was lucky

See if it’s any better tonight!!

Soldato
CR7 and Hazard in TOTW:

EJx_fVTUcAAC0ct

Soldato
I got absolutely mullered last night trying to do objectives, I swear every team I faced had Neymar/Mbappe/Messi
I started doing the icon objectives last night, didn't do any of them the first time round. Was quite funny using my first owner Ligue 1 team with my best player being 79 rated Aouar. This guy had Messi, Kante, Mbappe and subbed on a couple icons. I am in Div 7.

Held out to 0-0 draw lol.

I think im up to about 6 tokens, done the prem one and a couple others for scoring goals in div rivals or SB etc. I think I will get to around Nesta and then take him. I would like Ballack or Keane but its a lot of time to put in!

Permabanned
I started doing the icon objectives last night, didn't do any of them the first time round. Was quite funny using my first owner Ligue 1 team with my best player being 79 rated Aouar. This guy had Messi, Kante, Mbappe and subbed on a couple icons. I am in Div 7.

Held out to 0-0 draw lol.

I think im up to about 6 tokens, done the prem one and a couple others for scoring goals in div rivals or SB etc. I think I will get to around Nesta and then take him. I would like Ballack or Keane but its a lot of time to put in!

Nesta is rock solid, though he is quite slow.

Soldato
Yeah that is a concern, id whack a shadow on him to try help that. I currently use De Ligt and Skriniar so not massively blessed with pace at the moment.
I've realised I can get to 14 tokens if I grind the squad battles objectives. I'm thinking Ballack.

Just to make sure, there is no point me saving these tokens for a later time? I should use them in the current SBCs

Don
OP
Kane and some dud from player picks. Kane, I can't see using other than a super sub until a decent SBC comes out for him. For once I had some okay luck on packs, the problem is players are worth naff all. SIF McGinn, Silva, Benzema, Thiago Silva were others from packs.

Soldato
I've realised I can get to 14 tokens if I grind the squad battles objectives. I'm thinking Ballack.

Just to make sure, there is no point me saving these tokens for a later time? I should use them in the current SBCs

Yes use them now otherwise after the SBCs end they’ll be useless

I was set for Guardiola and Ferdinand but you have me considering Ballack and Nesta now

Soldato
Yes use them now otherwise after the SBCs end they’ll be useless

I was set for Guardiola and Ferdinand but you have me considering Ballack and Nesta now
Will do!

ah hah, I don't think Guardiola will fit my team as much as I love him IRL!

Nesta or Ballack are my options also, I think Ballack is better long term.

Back
Top Bottom