FIFA 20

Soldato
Im killing it at the moment.

What ever the update was it has certainly helped me out. Passing seems a lot better and Neymar is just ripping **** up anywhere he goes.

I accidently scored a goal with him earlier.

Anyone played with Brazil Allan yet, he is as good if not better than Kante on this game, for a little bloke he out jumps any player and dribbles like Lucas. Beast.

Soldato
Said sod it last night, did Roberto Carlos, 1/3 cause I wanted him, 1/2 cause of the love I had for him in FUT12 and 1/3 so I don't have to do any more stupid grinds this year!

Also bought in Baby Koeman and Baby Rijkaard, Koeman playing CM and being pretty decent, Rijkaard is a killer at CB!

For anyone also thinking of doing Paulino, do it! Allan on steroids!

Don
OP
Said sod it last night, did Roberto Carlos, 1/3 cause I wanted him, 1/2 cause of the love I had for him in FUT12 and 1/3 so I don't have to do any more stupid grinds this year!

Also bought in Baby Koeman and Baby Rijkaard, Koeman playing CM and being pretty decent, Rijkaard is a killer at CB!

For anyone also thinking of doing Paulino, do it! Allan on steroids!

Roberto Carlos at CDM was immense in 13 I think, Maybe put him there :p

Caporegime
Finally ground through
Yeah not sure I can be bothered, EFL team on legendary? no thanks! Think would rather just buy packs. :p

I've got 3 Mexico, 2 Liga Nos and 3 Championship left.

I'm on my last refresh now so going to have to wait a few more days until I can finish them off. I've just been going for lower than 50 chem teams, score 2/3 goal then just put the controller down.

Permabanned
Finally ground through

I'm on my last refresh now so going to have to wait a few more days until I can finish them off. I've just been going for lower than 50 chem teams, score 2/3 goal then just put the controller down.

Yeah its not too bad I guess its just so tedious playing the AI. Think I only need 2 more cards out of the 4 left anyway.

Soldato
I’m so triggered beyond belief 5-1 I’ve just lost a game to a god squad and I’ve got footage the lag I’m experiencing the cut scenes were like a slide show. How can they get away with this ?

Picked up 89 Gerrard and so far he seems decent too

Soldato
Finally ground through

Don’t worry about the points running out - keep refreshing and playing the lower rated teams as they still count towards the objective

Back
Top Bottom