Best post of this (about to end) decade?

Associate
Not sure if this decade or not, but this post was made back when MS Windows adverts were doing the rounds that ended with, "I'm Joe Bloggs, and Windows was my idea."

Can't remember what the thread was about, or who posted it, but the retort was,

"I'm Josef Fritzl, and no windows was my idea!"

Still raises a smile when I think about it :D

Soldato
I like the one where OP had his phone stolen but had an app installed to track it and photograph the thief. It was nailbiting waiting for updates, but he led police to the thief and justice was done.

A classic.

Commissario
I like the one where OP had his phone stolen but had an app installed to track it and photograph the thief. It was nailbiting waiting for updates, but he led police to the thief and justice was done.

A classic.
Was thinking the same, that was a great thread.

Permabanned
Caporegime
What decade was the one where (Tefal?) stalked that other guy into his place of work, took photos and placed them on ocuk?

That thread got waaaaaaaaaaay out of hand!

Please say it was this one, or I am so old :(

Associate
I'd probably agree with the Tony Williams experience, but an honourable mention should go to the thread where the poster claimed to have beat up someone trying to steal his bike, as 'he was all fired up' after going to the gym. Followed up later with some ridiculous made up work out routine.

Caporegime
Anyone remember the thread where the OP claimed to have saved a woman/couple (?) from a car that had crashed into a harbour/lake/sea? Turned out to be nonsense and he was claiming the real event as something he'd done. I think it was in Ireland somewhere.

Probably not thread of the decade or maybe it was but for different reasons.

Associate
Just remembered a recent one that could be a contender....

The guy on a bike who cycled up to women, whilst videoing it, scaring the crap out of them, and posted the vids on YT and linked to on here.

Back
Top Bottom