Paedophile gang not dealt with by both the Police and social services.

Soldato
Quite.

If we're going to start the ultimate blame game, it's Conservative voters who are at fault. If we'd put taxes up and put more money into the public services then there wouldn't have been funding issues. (I realise this is hyperbole)

Having direct experience of being in public service budgeting, I can tell you about councils etc who are basically going through their services and seeing what they don't legally need to do and dropping those services because they can't afford it.

Obviously they've asked for more money, it's just not there.
Yeah conservative voters fault, even though Labour was in Government at the time.

Maybe it was conservative voters fault, they didn't vote hard enough to stop Labour winning.

Just another Wesimmo post!

Caporegime
It doesn't state that at all, the article says it was "Partly" due to sharing of resources for the murder case, the whole thing is police incompetence and mismanagement. I suggest you read the article in its entirety. A police officers vehicle was even part of the investigation (he was later dismissed), lost minutes from meetings, the entire thing stinks of corruption.

No worries though, I mean 100 rapists including a murder isn't really a big deal, you can't do everything right? :rolleyes:

I did read the whole thing. It goes on about resources over and over. Not once did it mention covering it up because it might upset the Asian community like you stated. If you want all crimes investigated then be prepared to have 50,000 more police, 1000s more judges, loads more prisons and when they come along and say that will be £2000 per year more tax you will spiff your duck pate out and go quiet.

Show me some proof on your conspiracy theory otherwise stop reading your own agenda into it.

Soldato
One phrase. Collateral damage.

It's the bigger picture of regime change or cultural revolution and Muslims are/were an important tool in this plan. Mix things up, challenge the status quo, create competition.

Look at Tommy Robinson and his followers they're like a hive of bee's that's had a rock thrown at them.

I kind of agree that some things needed to be changed but these things are a sad side effect of it depending how you look at it.

Thatcher tried to do it in the 70's & 80's, taking on the unions and whoever else were constantly holding the government to ransom.

New Labour did it by introducing a new culture into the mix. Let's face it a lot of New Labour probably dislike(d) the 'we are the working class' attitudes who seemed to dictate so much and create so much negativity and maybe even unproductivity.

So the plan was a cultural and economic revolution with closer ties with the EU.

Soldato
I did read the whole thing. It goes on about resources over and over. Not once did it mention covering it up because it might upset the Asian community like you stated. If you want all crimes investigated then be prepared to have 50,000 more police, 1000s more judges, loads more prisons and when they come along and say that will be £2000 per year more tax you will spiff your duck pate out and go quiet.

Show me some proof on your conspiracy theory otherwise stop reading your own agenda into it.
Hmm well.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ester-police-exploitation-asian-a9283146.html
Now, a bombshell report suggests Greater Manchester Police and the city council shelved an investigation into what was happening at least partially because of the “many sensitive community issues” they felt faced with.

“Concerns were expressed about the risk of proactive tactics or the incitement of racial hatred,” the 145-page independent review states.

It centres on Operation Augusta, which was set up in 2004 after the death of Victoria Agoglia, 15, a girl who reported being raped but who died from a suspected overdose soon after she alerted authorities to the abuse.

Augusta subsequently identified at least 57 victims – mainly white girls aged from 12 to 16 – and some 97 potential suspects involved in grooming across the region.

But senior officers at GMP under-resourced the investigation before closing it down completely with the backing of Manchester City Council. Only three people were convicted of related crimes at court.

The force had, at that time, just finished dealing with unrelated cases involving the Kurdish community that had created severe tensions and officers were keen not to be seen targeting another minority group, it is suggested.

Caporegime
Well, the Prophet himself, whom all Muslims are instructed to emulate in all things, married a 9 year old girl and consummated the marriage; so draw your own conclusions.

Mary was 13 and Joseph was 15. Legal marrying age was 12 years and 1 day. Until 1929 in the UK a girl could get married once she was 12. Child marriage is allowed in over 100 countries even today, many fo them Christian countries. Even in the USA in some states girls as young as 12 are married today in Christian communities. So yeah tell me more about this "pedo Christianity"????? Sounds worrying and perhaps it should be banned?

Soldato
OP
Bet you were gutted, you'd gone all the way back there and they'd been turfed.

Nah, I had to go that way to reach the friends house. But it did make me abit overly sensitive about driving through that area. It's not like I could put my foot down either. Knowing my look I'd have been done for speeding :rolleyes:

Permabanned
Getting married to young girls, for example past kings and actually consummating the marriage was done at later date when she was older but 9 is young in anyone's book apart from member of PIE.

Soldato
Yeah conservative voters fault, even though Labour was in Government at the time.

Maybe it was conservative voters fault, they didn't vote hard enough to stop Labour winning.

Just another Wesimmo post!

That's a very simplistic way of looking at things, but then it's you so I didn't expect much more.

Services don't fall apart over night, it happens over time, it will have been several governments of both sides that have got us to that point.

You may also notice I did even make the point that I was being hyperbolic to make a point.

Permabanned
Not really just polite way of saying PEDO's but I 1st heard of PIE due to the sick ***** Peter Tatchell.

image-5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato

Where did I say that exactly?

Soldato
That's a very simplistic way of looking at things, but then it's you so I didn't expect much more.

Services don't fall apart over night, it happens over time, it will have been several governments of both sides that have got us to that point.

You may also notice I did even make the point that I was being hyperbolic to make a point.
Back peddling is your forte.

Permabanned

50,000 more police and thousands more judges needed to keep the Asian population in check? Blimey, things are even worse than I suspected!

Caporegime
50,000 more police and thousands more judges needed to keep the Asian population in check? Blimey, things are even worse than I suspected!

Where did I say that? I said if you want every crime dealt with and not have decisions made on what takes priority. For example, when I was burgled a few years ago the police man basically said that they wouldnt be able to find out who did it and he was just there to supply a crime number for my insurance. He also gave me a list of local second hand shops known to sell stolen gear and suggested I visited them and give them a ring if I recognise anything. Forensics then came a week later to dust for fingerprints (as they had been very busy) but that guy basically said he was wasting his time as after a week the chances of getting a usable print was very slim.

So yeah, if you want all crimes to be dealt with properly then pay more tax.

Soldato
Mary was 13 and Joseph was 15. Legal marrying age was 12 years and 1 day. Until 1929 in the UK a girl could get married once she was 12. Child marriage is allowed in over 100 countries even today, many fo them Christian countries. Even in the USA in some states girls as young as 12 are married today in Christian communities. So yeah tell me more about this "pedo Christianity"????? Sounds worrying and perhaps it should be banned?

Completely agree. All religion should be banned and those caught practicing this dark ages gibberish should be thrown down a deep hole and forgotten.

Back
Top Bottom