BMW and M Power Owners

Caporegime
I'm a D*. Which is odd as there literally no car crime where we are. The only thing I can think of is that with ours being a massive postcode it includes part of the A1. Wonder if that throws it.

Soldato
B on that list.. £1300 for M3, 34 y/o & 7 yrs no claims

robbing ********

Just to add, Go skippy are bonkers.. Last yr they insured me for £1350.. Everything fine.. Nothing changed in that year except I gained another year of no claims, The renewal from them = £6200 :confused:

Last edited:
Caporegime

robbing ********

Just to add, Go skippy are bonkers.. Last yr they insured me for £1350.. Everything fine.. Nothing changed in that year except I gained another year of no claims, The renewal from them = £6200 :confused:

Same thing from elephant last year. Escalated it to senior management and nobody could explain the rise. Got insured for £350 elsewhere.

Soldato

robbing ********

Jeesh,

I had my M3 insured with Direct Line for £350 32 and 5 years NCD.

They seem to be really competitive for some reason.

Soldato
Jeesh,

On the contrary, I've never found "going direct and cutting out the middle man" is competitive at all! Direct Line just seem uninterested in insuring me or my wife (despite us both being mature drivers with good histories) and always come out a lot more expensive than other insurers for comparable cover.

Man of Honour
Jeesh,

Direct Line have been the cheapest by far for the last 4 years for me. But this year, for whatever reason, they've just decided to go way up to around £520, which is about £120 more than last year. A quick look on Confused.com and CompareTheMarket quickly gave me quotes back down at around £390-£410 for the C43. Did call Direct Line up and they wouldn't even attempt to lower their renewal. Shame to leave them as they are good

Back
Top Bottom